General News

In my homeland, though its not a “big” nation, there’s an abortion act which states that women have rights to get abortion, by their choice by 12 weeks, and by 28 weeks where other factors, like mother’s well being, rape, incest and so on are accounted for. Can’t believe abortion is not permitted when the mother’s well being is in question.

1 Like

What the actual fuck is that parody of a country?

America is really just two countries at this point.

I imagine if you live there you need that kind of cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

For everyone who thinks elections don’t matter and all politicians are the same… let this be a lesson.

1 Like

Wonder what the Jill Stein supporters are thinking now. :bergkamp2:

That’s how they play you people like a fiddle. I like Stein, I like Sanders.

I don’t like Trump, I don’t like Clinton, nor Biden. In fact I fucking hate these three.

Don’t vote third party beCaUsE opposition will win.

Hence nothing changes in that mad place.

@BigWeng_4LYFE is right. They keep y’all fighting each other so nothing actually changes. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My sexual orientation is Mick Lynch

8 Likes
3 Likes

When are these stupid fucks gonna wake up?

Hope Russia continues to hike up their gas prices then. What they deserve

Also the way the EU have been raping and pillaging Africa then telling it what to do is shameless.

Stop overfishing there then with your big trawlers you awful people.

2 Likes

Nazindia is it?

Lawyers are striking. Tories are making sure anybody that tries to help the most vulnerable or less well off gets screwed.

1 Like
8 Likes

“a scheme” just seems.like really weird phrasing

Not gonna lie when I heard there was a shooting on the radio there I was expecting the newsreader to say a place in America.

Yeah I actually drove past where it happened yesterday in the morning.

Crazy levels of American what-aboutism with this.

Literally just compare how many mass shootings we have in Denmark per capita to America and it’s a dead argument lol

Also he killed three people with a bolt action hunting rifle - if this was the US he’d have an AR15 and 23 people would be dead.

14 Likes

We have another incident in the states now. 6 dead at a 4th of July celebration in illinois. Sad.

I wonder if the next mass shooter is looking at the news thinking about how they’re going to top this one.

1 Like

They keep making the argument that if the guns are banned for the good guy, it won’t stop the bad guys from having them.

If the guns are not in circulation within your country, even the bad guys would find it hard to procure ARs and other sophisticated multi round guns.

2 Likes

The elephant in the room are gun manufacturers and America’s deference to corporations generaly.

1 Like

Not true is it? If there’s a legal or illegal demand for a product it will find a way in regardless.

Just like how the war on drugs is largely seen as a failure in the US, a war on guns would end up the same way.