General News

The work bullying story involving her was unedifying

This is actually far more of a sensitive issue.

I think the children of migrants are seeing this from a stance of “we’ve come here through incredibly difficult, official channels, only for someone else to bypass that and eventually get residential status here”.

I can actually totally see the difficulty of children of migrants to accept this tbh. It’s still incredibly difficult for someone to come over here from India, for example, for the purposes of working.

2 Likes

Go fuck yourself mate all you do is jump on shitty lefty bandwagon to make yourself feel good no matter fucked it is.

Bet if this Morocco sending these cunts back where they came from you wouldn’t say shit, so back in your box mate.

2 Likes

This…I came over to the UK as an immigrant and had to jump a whole lot of hoops to be able to get in, in the first place and then even more to be able to stay. I don’t want people coming over in boats bypassing everything and being allowed to stay

2 Likes

Certainly would be nice if people were that honest.

I think opposite. Which is that anyone who is willing to risk their life to get here, is exactly the type of person I want to be here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why??? Why is breaking our laws make them special

1 Like

But but but, they’re risking their lives. They’re allowed to break laws :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This guy is mentally unstable, taunting police on his instagram like a real life movie villain

JFC.

WB and DC have to shelf that movie right? How can they let them on a press junket?

He goes by the pronouns they them actually guys transphobes

1 Like

Attention seeking twat would be my carefully thought out response after giving it some meaningful research.

I think you’ll find I got those pronouns correct.

:laca2:

4 Likes

Rip.

It’s really telling to see what kind of journalism can get your killed and is actually brave.

1 Like

Really makes you think about the UK and US governments.

Glad they’re finding it more difficult to have their way elsewhere at least.

Priti Patel’s consistent high level daily cuntery is impressive.

1 Like

Was she even the one that signed the extradition order, pretty sure this was under Theresa May :thinking:

Certainly explains why he is still being held on remand, even though he served his sentence. The only crime he committed in the UK was skipping bail.

The UK have been desperate to offload Assange to the US, and it looks like they will get their way.

Vile stuff.

Hope the wheels are in motion to grant the remaining Sikh population safe passage out of Afghanistan.

1 Like

Afghanistan has never been a truly hospitable nation to outsiders but the western interference genuinely sped up a lot of its issues.

Horrible place right now

2 Likes

What is happening in Hollywood? Rapists, pedos, cannibals…what is next?