General News

Well all those diversity managers and they team need to be paid :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow

13 Likes

I thought the words in the tweet were a joke :ozil:

Guess his old age couldnā€™t hide the truth anymore. Freudian slip of epic proportions.

So Georgie. When do you turn yourself in at international criminal court of The Hague?

2 Likes

@Kroenkeoutplease what do you think about him saying Putin and rigged elections.

1 Like

What George Bush Jr?

I canā€™t say Iā€™m a fan of his at all. I think he set the planet back in multiple ways.

Regarding Putin I think he probably has very wide support in Russia although this is assisted by his strong control of the media and elimination of dissenting views and those who express them. I donā€™t know if heā€™s rigged elections on top of this.

ā€œWhile rubbing her leg, he reportedly offered to buy the attendant a horse if she would ā€œdo more.ā€ (The story notes that the attendant rode horses.)"

lol canā€™t write this shit

3 Likes

The article is a hit piece :rofl: the friend of the allege victim came forward not the victim. The supposed victim refused to talk :man_shrugging:t5: I canā€™t take it seriously because every thing in the article is ā€œallegedā€. Now these dirty dirty smear merchants can cite each other for they hit pieces ā€œaccording toā€

2 Likes

Please just fucking no :person_facepalming:

1 Like

My understanding is that this isnā€™t something to worry about.
Weā€™ll see.

Ingestible pills with a microchip. Compliance. This comes from the mouth of Pfizer.

Just invent a reason. And there will be people defending this crap. :joy:

We have a vaccine that is likely very effective because monkeypox is similar to a disease we have eradicated from this world thanks to vaccines - smallpox.

However this is just the first of mysterious diseases we will be faced with as we ruin our environment.

2 Likes

Complianceā€¦fuck me.

Nope. Thatā€™s not correct. The person took an action, the details in the article are contained in an affadavit given by a friend and taken as part of that action.

The agreement also included restrictive non-disclosure and non-disparagement clauses that bar the attendant from ever discussing the severance payment or disclosing any information of any kind about Musk and his businesses, including SpaceX and Tesla.

Thatā€™s free speech absolutist Elon Musk in action.

2 Likes

:tierney2:

Shut up and let me worship my corporate daddy in peace!

2 Likes

Definitely not a coincidence that this story is coming out now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Projection much my guy not everyone thinks like you

Lol guessing protecting company secrets is a bad thing in your eyes. Doesnā€™t mean musk has done any wrong doing :rofl:

You think a flight attendant/masseuse knows spaceX corporate secrets? Lol.

The point isnā€™t that protecting such secrets is bad, the point is Musk is a massive hypocrite and his stance of being a ā€œfree speech absolutistā€ is clealry bollocks.

Any chance you want to address how you were wrong with your previous post?

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing reading comprehension isnā€™t your strong point :man_shrugging:t5: