General News

I’m not saying he’s a good President, but Obama did really shitty things too. But because he was sophisticated and suave, we look back on him fondly.

Considering the damage people thought Trump would do, he’s been very quiet on legislature.

1 Like

How many more times America? Change your stupid gun amendment

1 Like

19 school shooting in 2018 as per BBC radio.

And it is just Mid Feb.

I hope the dead children were offspring of pro gun peeps.

That’s uncalled for.

1 Like

wow what a shitty thing to say there.

Don’t regret it.

You will if you say anything like it again.

3 Likes

I think I found a pro gun person.

got nothing to do with it you putz, its more to do with thinking its ok for someones kids to die because of what their parents side with as regards gun views in america.

1 Like

Or possibly you just posted something with such utter moral bankruptcy that regardless of where someone stands on the issue of gun control, they could not fail to be disgusted by what you’ve said.

1 Like

lol I don’t think you did

2 Likes

TBF hundreds maybe thousands of innocent children are going to continue to be shot at school until the day it happens to someone important. Given american voters and american leaders refuse to acknowledge the size of tragedies happening on a yearly basis. I think its hard to see any change happening at all until the day it hits TOO close to home.

PS. Ive had more then a few tonight.

Like a congressman or congresswoman?

Deluded fucks the lot of them. (Both still alive and kicking),

I honestly cant even describe how much your country pisses me off. Like imagine living in a country where your child can get blown to pieces by a legally bought AR15 assault rifle whilst at school and think theres nothing that can(should) be done.

4 Likes

What makes me laugh is this is a country spending billions on counter terrorism which I assume is to stop incidents like this happening. If something like this was done once under an ISIS flag you can bet all right wingers would be demanding something be done about it right now this evil must be stopped, but when it’s done in the name of miserable white kid then it’s just a sad mental health issue that we’ll forget about.

9 Likes

You paint with an awfully broad brush, my friend.

A broad brush is an accurate way to describe the geographical location of mass shootings in america to be fair.

That red herring.

Mental health issue is such a vague and vast area that humans won’t have a complete dossier of its working for another half a decade at least; but somehow it is more feasible of an area to tackle than to simply ban semi automatics.

Pissed me off that even death of hundreds of kids can’t get them to think straight.

If the shooter had been black guaranteed he would have been taken out. White privilege and he is arrested ?

1 Like

To be fair, the gunmen in these atrocities rarely seem to survive. That’s a broad assumption based only on the news coverage I’ve seen and I’m happy to be corrected by someone better informed.

But most reported cases (and amazingly it appears not all such instances do receive massive coverage) seem to end in a police shooting or suicide and I think few would suggest that’s a disproportionate use of force in such a situation.

None of which makes you wrong though Mo. I’m entirely in agreement that institutionally, US Police may well open fire on a black man without attempting to secure a surrender whereas the same may not be true of a white shooter.

1 Like