General News

Apparently all he did was film the situation which he got charged for also :man_shrugging:t5: Justice is a strange beast now a days

1 Like

I think itā€™s like that in a lot of the states. You can be convicted of crimes that other people commit.

@Joshua might be able to explain it better, but itā€™s something like if you are in attendance of a crime, and you donā€™t try to prevent the crime taking place, you can be convicted as if you were the one committing the crime.

Oh right, maybe Iā€™ve misjudged then. So what was the rationale for him being convicted of murder too then? If he followed but didnā€™t participate and all he did was innocently film it?

Sentencing in the US seems draconian in some cases anyway, I read recently about the truck driver getting a 100 years for killing 4 people with his truck.
Being guilty and getting life or a long sentence is one thing but whatā€™s the reasoning for this?

Yeah that guy had his sentence reduced to 10 years.

I think if you are at the scene of a crime taking place, then under certain circumstances you can be convicted of that crime, whether you participated in it or not.

So from 100 years to 10, wonder what the judge was thinking about in the first place, maybe he believes in reincarnation.

1 Like

I think he got convicted under the assumption that he could have inadvertently caused more distress to victim

Tory Britain

1 Like

The crazy thing is there are still people who will deny the impact of over a decade of Tory rule.

There is virtually no wealth benefit to average people itā€™s all focused on a select percentage of already wealthy individuals

3 Likes

I heard the phone call as well (I think or some account). The third guy just went with whatever information the other guy told him. He was not in a position to determine the legitimacy of the accusations. He simply went.

He may well have been conducting the same business but given what we know, I do feel bad for him.

Still a better use of money than Willian.

1 Like

Every time I hear this itā€™s like nails on chalkboard

2 Likes

traditional architecture ftw!

It was this cunt that cornered Ahmaud and ran his vehicle into him that allowed those other two fckwits to kill him !? Vile fckrs !! Also wait til you here the racist language these guys used - fckn KKK !!

:pensive:

1 Like

JFC. Thatā€™s awful. Space heater malfunction and fire doors that didnā€™t close. What a waste.

Wonder how Andrew non sweat theory is today then. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Prince Andrew to argue that it wasnā€™t a wild sex party at Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s place, it was a work meeting

2 Likes