General News

Yeah it just seemed completely unwarranted and random

That Spiderman cunt deserves capital punishment. Worst type of scum that need eradicating from the Earth.

6 Likes

Such type of cunts always fight in packs

The thought of spidercunt going to prison for a few years has really settled my morning anxiety

6 Likes

Thought you were going to say something else there :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Spidey needs his fucking knee caps destroyed Belfast style.

5 Likes

Oooh how do they do it Belfast style? Was there a specific way the paramilitaries did it or was it just with a hammer or something?

Drill to the back of the knee

1 Like

I’m after vomiting a little

1 Like

Legend goes that all kinds of medical schools looked to Belfast in regard to how to repair a knee cap. When the scumbags found that out they went for the back of the knee not the front. Simple yet effective

1 Like

Big ooft. That’s nasty.

You’ll be ok. Just do what I do. If some cunt comes at you with a drill just take off in a random direction. Works for day labouring too

1 Like

Noted thanks for the heads up. Any other nuggets of wisdom?

I’ve heard ordering an Irish car bomb shot or a pint of Black and Tan in a pub is an eye opening experience.

They all got arrested. Spidey got arrested for ABH/GBH and Violent Disorder.

2 Likes

Haha for the most part we all laugh about that stuff, I keep private a lot of the times because my family are from a 70’s police background which still has ramifications. I shit you not I have a friend who is a prison warden, he is still dealing with dirty protests.

This is a great country but the hate is still very real.

1 Like

Changed up the emojis, I saw that don’t worry :heart_eyes:

:rofl:

I genuinely didn’t mean to put the heart eyes. When I was realised, I changed it. Didn’t want to give the wrong impression about me :laughing:

1 Like

It’s too late for that

:open_mouth:

What impression do you have of me?

And that was just to their own who’d flipped/defected, wasn’t it?

Can’t begin to imagine what they’d do to their actual enemies…