General News

This is where if @Persona around you get a killer gif or meme.

1 Like

I can live without a gif of a pretty woman rolling her eyes or whatever

4 Likes

It’s the timing and delivery.

2 Likes

I was wondering how Milo would try to rebrand himself. Not in a million years did I think he’d go down the ‘born again christian’ and ‘I prayed the gay away’ route :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought he was trolling! How can you change who you are attracted to?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I haven’t been able to login at work all morning. All of our systems are down. Not sure that it’s linked but I’m in bed and I’m not complaining.

4 Likes

You can’t, obviously. It’s just a character he has invented, because leaning into religious conservativism can be lucrative, and Milo has a lot of debt to clear.

Until a years time, when he’s caught sniffing coke off of a rentboys cock :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Macron has the worse security detail of any major political leader.

Nice connection on the bitch slap though

3 Likes

Fucking hell that’s crazy, could have literally stabbed him in the jugular if he wanted to

1 Like

The guy grabbed his arm for a good few seconds and his security didn’t do shit lol

1 Like

What the fuck is ex gay?

That was pretty cathartic I must say.

1 Like

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/08/1004304899/man-ran-over-muslim-family-truck-canada-london-afzal

This is really really fucked up man.

Note: Nutjob mowed down a whole family because they were Muslim, killing 4 of them with only the young boy surviving. :pensive:

2 Likes

Some people think that sexuality is a choice, and therefore you can be ‘ex-gay’ with things like conversion therapy, or ‘praying the gay away’.

So this guy sold out to his conservative audience out of desperation?

He’s a famous troll and attention seeker, alt right people love to jerk off over him because he’s “gay”, “Jewish”, “conservative” and actively tries to shock by making outlandish statements. He can be funny sometimes but most times he’s just annoying in my opinion.

2 Likes

More for money and attention

He did a video where he supposedly threw his diamond ring engagement ring which he called his stone of sodomy into the sea

2 Likes

Out of all the fake Alt Right grifters for cash I reckon he’d be the soundest to have a beer with. I watched his Rogan interview and he is a funny fucker tbf to him.

1 Like

This is why I can’t take any individual seriously, whose career is based on opinion. These people will cater to a certain segment of audience and when it starts drying out on rational opinions, they will go outlandish to remain relevant.

1 Like