General News

Boredom and virtue signalling

3 Likes

Makes these morons think they are doing something good and worthwhile.

Fighting for true equality, homeless people, oppressed minorities is too hard.

Got to make ever more innane stupid fights like this to get validation.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Mother and father is fine by me.

Also latinx is such a stupid word in that same vain.

Ask actual Hispanic people whether they use that word. The answer will be no. Another thing middle class whites have created to make themselves feel better like they done something big to advance equality :rofl:

(Also the idiot minorities that go along with this nonsense - cringe)

2 Likes

South & Central Americans do use the term Latinos/Latinas frequently. Especially when they move out of their homelands

Yeah they do. But they don’t use the gender-less ‘latinx’ term.

Yeah, that’s actually a thing.

1 Like

Ahhh okay, sorry I thought you meant something else. I didn’t know that was a thing

Slowly but the darkness sips in

1 Like

What makes it worse is that, if you disagree with these views, you are criticised and told you are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.
So much for freedom of speech.

As Ricky Gervais said recently, “if you are mildly conservative on Twitter people call you Hitler.”
He also said “the left like to claim that conservatives are fascists, but in reality, it’s the left that have become the true fascists.”

These radicals who get offended so easily, about the most inoffensive things, should realise that forcing people to join their cancel culture it’s going to turn people against them.

7 Likes

Thought the bit on illness was positive and it’s only a guide but let’s not let that get in the way of the moral outrage in a country that’s got a chronic homeless situation etc when there’s more important issues like this to debate on social media.

3 Likes

That’s the only part of this that I found myself agreeing with. The rest is just woke garbage.

1 Like

Pretty much but it’s very unlikely to be forcefully implemented in any real meaningful way.
Got the journalist some hits and we won’t hear anymore about it now job done.
Before social media this was tabloid territory. Nothing to see really.

Few years ago when some of us were complaining about the needless regulations on words, I remember being told that it wouldn’t stray away too much and there is needless fuss about our concerns.
Well here we are.

1 Like

I’d say that’s still pretty much the case. Needless worry about nothing.

How horrendous must this be for her family. Hoping against hope. Truly tragic.

2 Likes

True brother, and this wouldn’t usually bother me but people in Scotland are already getting ready to weaponise new legislation brought in this woke cancel culture climate and take people to court over hurt feelings and shit.

And these stupid agendas are beginning to distract from real activism we badly need to combat equality.

4 Likes

Scum

The damage to the reputation of the Police, particularly the MET is huge and almost irreversible.

They have to go above a beyond and then some to gain the trust of women

4 Likes

Brings into question the background/personality checks they have in place. There must surely have been signs there that should’ve been spotted.

3 Likes

It’ll be very interesting to know the back story in all of this.

Absolutely crazy though. Just shines a light on the day to day dangers that women face just for being women. I

1 Like