General News

Mossad working overtime on the Iranian scientists before trump is out I guess.

1 Like

Phillip Green is such a piece of shit

5 Likes

Shame if Burton goes I really liked their shirts for work haha

Just like with religion people with tell themselves anything if they want to maintain it or like what it symbolizes to give a sense of belonging somewhere/with some group. Whilst common sense dictactes things tlike religion, monarchies etc have really no place in modern day sociiety. Itā€™s incredible how far the human mind can go.

3 Likes

Debenhams was fucked before the pandemic this was just the final nail in it

Very sad for the employees tho that is a lot of jobs lost

1 Like

They closed all their shops here probably a week into lockdown.

Iā€™m sure many of you remember this from GoldenEye, or Contact. I used to love this level on the N64 gameā€¦

I also used to build it out of Lego as a child :joy:

I also learned today from watching videos of it, that the original artwork that became Joy Divisionā€™s Unknown Pleasures iconic album cover was created from pulsar radio waves gathered at the observatory. They became my favourite band (New Order) so this was proper cool stuff to me.

Such a shame itā€™s fallen.

7 Likes

Jaws Division.

Shit puns inspire my fashion choices as well as my posting on OA

2 Likes

2020 strikes again :disappointed:

12 Likes

Something big and rightfully gaining traction.

Hopefully the proposed reforms are rescinded

1 Like

I hope this is the spark that brings down this fascist govt. The last 6 years have been an unmitigated disaster and has taken the country back a few decades both socially and economically.

4 Likes

IDF shot and killed a Palestinian child. No crocodile tears from the likes of the BBC though.

If nothing else, youā€™d think theyā€™d be a bit sad, one less child for their staff to fuck.

2 Likes

Kevin Sinfield 7 marathons in 7 days for his ex team mate Robbie Burrow suffering with MND. Raised a million and each run under 4 hours. So good on all fronts that effort.

5 Likes

Yeah what an absolute beast of a man and a friend. Incredible achievement from Super Kev!

1 Like

I am disappoint @SRCJJ @wilshambition

1 Like

Wicked!

I preferred that TV show he made with that racist fella with funny hair, though

Iā€™m so disappointed but Iā€™m not surprised. This is the beginning of the end of there being any chance of a liberated Palestine that coexists with Israel.

Iā€™m disappointed too, when I saw that the UAE decided to open a consulate in the south of Morocco after they were the first to normalize their relations with IsraĆ«l, and a couple of other countries followed suit, I knew that some deal was getting cooked behind the scenes.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the story with western sahara as well lol.

Dutch/spanish fuckery?