General News

Lmao fuck knows…he was literally crying out like an xfactor sob story

When i used to visit my dad in a half way house there was a lady always in the hallway playing with a hamster in a ball, and laughing like a witch…shit haunts me to this day

@Jules

There’s what seems to be a half-way house for people with mental health issues about 50 yards down the road from me and every time I walk by I just get so sad.

Several of the guests are usually hanging out on the stairs in front, always looking morose or distressed, usually rambling to themselves or just pacing up and down the road.

Looking in through the windows when I pass it looks pretty grim and sterile inside as well.

I think it’s fantastic and a much needed service that these places exist but good lord are they sad and depressing from the outside. They definitely seem incredibly underfunded.

1 Like

They are not nice places to be. Full of people who have fallen through the cracks of society, and simply forgotten.

4 Likes

That seems exactly like the best way to describe the people I see. Seems like they’re all in a perpetual state of limbo.

1 Like

I love this man and I want to have his babies.

2 Likes

Spot on.

HAHA ! You got there first!

1 Like

To be fair, I do think it’s one of his best

2 Likes

The Sudanese knife-man must’ve been mentally ill.

No one goes on a knife rampage after travelling half the globe to escape war to the last safe haven you could reach in geographical terms, because the room with free food and wifi has insufficient lighting, unless you’re pretty unstable in the head.

But it does raise questions about how easy it is to enter the country. I mean it just does. And how does an asylum seeker get hold of a knife. I’ve lived here my whole life and wouldn’t know how.

Pretty sure you can just go to a shop and buy one :slight_smile:

Suitable for murdering people with?

Am I missing sarcasm? It wouldn’t be the first time :slight_smile:

Kitchen knives can easily kill someone mate.

OK I stand corrected.

:arteta:

1 Like

Lololol this guy is fucking awesome.

1 Like

Where have we heard this before? :joy:

Not sure how well publicised the oil leak in the article circle was due the COVID-19 coverage