General News

What does? Not listing all the other awful leaders when it is Erdoğan being discussed?

3 Likes

I blame the international break for this current OA crisis

8 Likes

Making him out be this Stalin level despot.

That doesn’t seem to fit with your original post or the specific part I quoted, but rather seems to be a different point. But fair enough.

Though I’ve noticed him using Stalin and Hitlers names by way of analogy, rather than to say they are identical. With the point of that being to question mhappy on how strongly he really believes in not having an opinion on leaders of countries he isn’t a citizen of. But there’s a fine line between analogy and drawing an equivalence, make too much of a point of it and it’ll look like the latter rather than the former.

1 Like

There is a whole bunch of authoritarian leaders. And I despise all of them.

But, in a discussion about Erdogan, I will mention Erdogan and discuss Erdogan’s dictatorship on his dissenting ethnic Turkish subjects and minorities within and even outside of Turkey (Kurds in Syria).

1 Like

And your personal interest in trans is?

Well I have a young child; and I don’t like the way the situation is being handled at present.

No she is not; and before you begin to say then you have nothing to worry about; the whole trans things is becoming a social contagion where the slightest itch, can send you down that rabbit hole.

He*

Was that meant to be funny?

So you think that someone is going to somehow convince your daughter that she’s a boy?

Funny/triggering.

Did it bother you?

1 Like

It takes feeling different, to search for the cause, which can lead people to believe their maybe trans especially at a young age.

No I was just asking if it was a joke.

Pretty lame though :rofl:

So you’re against your daughter being taught about gay/bi as well?

She doesn’t need to learn about any type of sex or sexuality, not needed

Yeah, not my finest work, I’ll admit.

I know you are better than man :grin:

She will. Because people like you exist.

People like me? Elaborate