General News

Like I said in the Ozil thread. He used video of the attacks in New Zealand during one of his rallies.

1 Like

And here some people wonder why there are many of us upset about Ozil inviting Erdogan to his wedding. A dictator who calls a democratic Dutch government nazis and tells muslims to not integrate in European societies. :facepalm:

Inciting violence to boot.

3 Likes

Three dead, just confirmed. 9 wounded. :pensive:

Or do what The Mail or Sun do, which is print a pack of lies that suit their agenda, and then when the facts come out, ignore them.

2 Likes

Speculation right now that it might have been some kind of honour killing rather than an attack.

1 Like

I am reading family issues.

Read he shot at a female relative and people that tried to help her.

Here are people linking to a narrative that besr suits them.

It’s not really about that. A public shooting like this has just the hallmarks of a terror attack. Honour killings/family drama’s are usually a bit more subtle, no?

I would agree about the honour killing aspect; terrorist aspect not quite this was politically motivated nor was it to make a statement.

Newest information: Apparently there is no relationship between the victims and the gunman. Which would rule out honour killing.

@mhappy your buddy Erdogan which Ozil is buddies with has been inciting violence against non-Muslims across Europe and told his Turkish subjects inside of Europe to not integrate. This is the result.

Fuck Erdogan.

1 Like

Buddy you are relating an incident purely due to the link of being Turkish; when you have concrete proof then comeback to me.

1 Like

You can’t show someone up based on speculative news. Hold your horses a bit.

Interesting take… I agree on the semantics, although I suspect their race will play a bigger part in the jury, sadly…

Fuck Erdogan +1

3 Likes

One of the reasons I despise the media

1 Like

Oh fuck off.

The headline reads - " Angelic boy who grew up into Evil far right mass killer"

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been thinking the same. It’s not like they aren’t saying what he is, every tabloid has been calling him an evil twisted psycho mass murderer etc.

They do the whole “look at this cute little cherub that became a psycho killer” to draw people in

3 Likes

To be fair I have seen similar headlines / articles used for Muslim mass murderers. Along the lines of “when he was a kid, was such a nice boy, used to help elderly cross roads safely, got radicalized by the internet, now killed 50 concert goers”

No (mainstream) media in the west denies that the Christchurch prick is a cold blooded psychopath terrorist. And they have labeled white boy as such.

4 Likes

The difference though, as I pointed out previously, is that when it’s violence committed by Islamic extremists, we’ll almost forensically examine how they were indoctrinated. Who was the radical “hate preacher” that drove them in that direction, what literature had they been reading, what mosque did they pray at etc.

This happens with every mass murderer. There’s been plenty of analysis in how this cunt was radicalized

1 Like