General News

I bet many thousands of people have willing sought and watched that video. I wouldn’t, but we’ve become desensitised to mass shootings now. ‘Live streaming’ it is just the next level shock factor and it will price an effective way of cementing his notoriety unfortunately. Not sure Facebook or whoever can do much about it now ?

I see now the Mail, Mirror and Sun are falling over themselves to apologise…once they’d left the videos up for a few hours to hook the readers of course

5 Likes

I haven’t and will not watch the video.

RIP to the victims. I really do wish for the worst on the attacker.

3 Likes

You guys should watch the video. This thing is not going to stop and you may one day find yourself in such a situation and you should know what you should be doing.
Everyone in that video was a sitting duck and just waited to get shot.

You should be desensitized to your benefit and hopefully we keep our wits when unfortunately we get to face such a situation.

People are turning crazy easily these days. You never know one sacking could make a guy kill the whole office in next news.

I don’t think watching this video will be the difference between life and death if I unexpectedly find myself in the same situation.

The video unfortunately is more likely to be viewed and stored away in some other twisted fucks mind and used as a copycat inspiration sadly.

On the contrary the video is one of the times where its not recommended to watch it at all, it looked like something out of a video game, horrifying puts it nicely.

1 Like

I can only speak for myself.
All of them dropped down and huddled in a confined space with on exit. I always thought that was the right step to take but now you also need to take the environment you are in into consideration.
The shooter didn’t have much to wander about. It was one room. They were all sitting ducks for him.
Individuals who dashed for it, made a long way and one even came close to him and past. Had that guy tackled him and yelled for help, good chance 10 individuals would have been alive.
The shooter found it difficult to turn his rifle around when someone was close to him.

Etc etc

People who watched the video are the same type of people who looked at pictures of Sala’s decomposed body after his crash.

Respect the dead. :disappointed:

2 Likes

It’s out there already? Why did no one notify me?

2 Likes

Yeah there was a lad in work showing it to anybody interested. Not saying he was impressed but you could see him getting some sort of buzz off the shock factor of showing it.
All a bit tasteless imo.

1 Like

Trion the way you’re describing it is like you’ve just been playing Call Of Duty with your mates or something and are trying to strategise. :confused: Not cool

1 Like

I am not strategizing as a shooter though, I am doing so as a potential victim.
Perhaps too soon but such analysis are usually done by people who give training to civilians.

Following his disgusting comments on the Christchurch tragedy he probably deserves more than an egg on the head. Classy of him to retaliate with a punch too.

1 Like

I’ve seen the video. It’s harrowing.

It’s like a computer game. If anyone thinks computer games aren’t to blame, at least, taking the shock factor away from crime and violence, we’re sadly mistaken.

Having said that, I’d like to think we all have the wherewithal to be able to differentiate between right and wrong. Computer games aren’t real.

2 Likes

He shouldn’t be egging anyone tbh

What’s he been saying?

I think, while the senator undoubtedly has presented some tenuous links to migration and extremism, he does raise a very valid point about the left-wingers not actually speaking up enough when an attack happens by an Islamic extremist. That’s just from what I’ve seen on the likes of Facebook, etc, in the wake of tragedies such as Charlie Hebdo and Lee Rigby.

What a cunt.

3 Likes

What does enough sound like exactly?