General News

Working in the oil industry means I’m used to meeting people on fat salaries but even to me this sounds astonishing…

If my math’s is correct that means the average Shell employee takes home 118k a year

1 Like

Stupid prick is getting roasted in the replies :joy:

Shocking attack in Christchurch from an Australian man opening fire on Mosque’s, filmed it all live on Facebook also. Potentially 50 + deaths.

That is completely fucked up. Hopefully the number of deaths doesn’t get any higher. RIP.

[mod] the video doesn’t belong on OA. If anyone posts it they’re getting banned [/mod]

3 Likes

Just sickening. To be that devoid of decency to not only carry out the attack mercilessly slaughtering helpless innocents, but then to broadcast it as well, disgusting, repugnant. There aren’t strong enough words.

5 Likes

They even filmed the attack on Facebook. Disgusting.

R.I.P. to all the innocent people who died.

4 Likes

Time for Ben Shapiro and his grifter mates to get the Abu Hamza treatment.

Tbf, they do in NZ.

1 Like

That’s some fucked up news to wake up too :frowning:

RIP to all the victims.

Shame that this world is full of hatred for one another based on a lot of nonsense :frowning:

2 Likes

People like him don’t fucking realise that it’s their rhetoric that gives men like the perpetrator incentives to carry out their deeds and all should be said. It’s sickening.

1 Like

Damn… RIP to all the victims.

That fucking scumbag should be put to death, no damn prison sentences wasting taxpayers money if you can do that to innocent people and mass murder whilst filming you deserve no remorse you should be found and executed the same day as you are found guilty. I dont care whether it is firing squad or hanging or lethal injection why should he get to live when scores of people dont.

2 Likes

Because he’s a scumbag and we’re not. That’s why we don’t behave like they do.

2 Likes

I watched the video, well a part of it, truely truely lost for words.

RIP to all the victims

1 Like

Maverick, mate, it’s so out of character for you to fly off the handle. You alright mate?

7 Likes

just sickens the hell out of me…someone does that and thye just get jailed whilst taking so many lives. Or do that and then just kill themselves like a bunch of cowards. Why do all of than and kill yourself if you genuinely wanted to kill yourself there are thousands of unfortunates that do so (which saddens me) without harming anyone else but that hurts everyone around them. I just dont see the need for such wickedness its getting beyond the joke now…stuff like this should be capital punishment.

RIP. Awful.

I actually read that document he left before he perpetrated the crime. The guy apparently didn’t do good at school but for some reason the document is very written. It makes you wonder whether he’s really someone who acted alone.

He’s not going to plead guilty because apparently he’s a legal law abiding citizen and only a combatant fighting against the enemies of his race.

He planned to live after committing the deed in order to waste the government’s money and to continue spreading his ideals and pushing his agenda.

The man talks about admiring the PRC (People’s Republic of China) and how they managed to do things well without multiculturalism. Yet on those websites I think 4chan or 8chan as he was killing those innocent people in Christchurch. He posted something along the line killing some chinks.

I don’t like how public claim these people have mental issues or they are psychopaths. They are people with a mind that is a threat to other people.

What white privilege gets you…

3 Likes

We’ll be hearing the sad story of his mental illness next

3 Likes

For me, just like all extremist violence, what’s important is how they were radicalized. His likely mental illness only serves as a backdrop to this story.

But in this case we wont look very hard, because the answers are unpalatable.

3 Likes