General News

Remember when @BizzySignal didn’t like these threads. Turned into a bloody Don in them now.:wink:

3 Likes

He’s a legendary poster :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha just trying to get on you guys level :facepunch:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

There are accounts where radicalized individuals grew up and realized their mistake. Some of them went on to be consultants to make sure society can combat radicalisation.
We should always be open to sympathy.
It just doesn’t seem like she was in a place where she deserved one during the time of her interview.

I don’t have a definitive opinion on this bit.
I am torn to be honest.

1 Like

204 posts were split to a new topic: Meghan Markle & The Artist Formerly Known As Prince Harry

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Charged with Murder now

Horrific and very disturbing

I’m closing this thread temporarily, nothing to do with anyones conduct or the opinions expressed, just so I can move all the posts to a new thread without ten new ones being made. Sometimes The General News Thread gets dominated by a topic that has grown to warrant its own thread.

6 Likes

:frowning_face:

Really horrible story, doesn’t look like there will be a good outcome :frowning:

Makes it even worse when the key suspect is a met police officer too.

1 Like

Loool

Notice how it’s always feminine words and things that are undermined for this stupid woke shite.

These student middle class identity lovers will be the death of us all. Authoritarian idiots.

5 Likes

Article says man and woman, mother and father, not just mother. And then about not using terms like manpower, mankind etc

Doesn’t seem disproportionately condemnatory of feminine words to me, the masculine equivalents are getting the same treatment.

Where the hell does this obsession with redefining everything come from lol.

3 Likes

It’s all nonsense driven by a tiny sub set ideologically pure leftist radicals. Universities are their breeding ground

9 Likes

What does it even solve?

2 Likes

Boredom and virtue signalling

3 Likes