General News

You didn’t even know about the killings but now you are firm about the nature of it.
You really think attack mainly on Hindus is not a premeditated effort? How many Sikhs were the victims of their attack in that case?

Plus religion is not race

Fuck me, definitely starting to feel like an overzealous mod the past few days, but this needs it’s own thread, before this thread gets dominated by a single issue like it did with the shit going down in America.

Shall I create “Trion, Dave & pals argue about things that happened in India Thread”?

• Yes
  • Nah, I’ll create it for you m8

0 voters

1 Like

I am done with terrorist sympathisers anyway.

6 Likes

On it

Semantics. If you go out with a view to wipe out a religion, I’m pretty certain it’s widely accepted as a racist attack.

An attack on civilians is an attack against the state.

I’ll stop now. I don’t want to trivialize the atrocities against Sikhs in 1984 by debating it on here. I’m hoping there is some enlightenment for other users as to the Sikh plight during that year.

Sorry @JakeyBoy @Jules

1 Like

Again not a single word of sympathy about Hindus.
Self centred and hypocritical.

So German authorities believe they’ve got the murderer of Madeline McCann. He was in the region when she died. He had 2 vehicles and changed the registration of his Jaguar a day after Madeline’s disapearance. He is convicted paedophile and has a history of recording his child abuse (the last part is hearsay from another forum).

One has to admire the efficiency. 13 years of the British and Portuguese investigations with very few results.

Germans on the case for five minutes: “She is definitely dead. Here is the murderer.”

By the way I’m not joking, as horrible as it is to have that confirmed, at least there’s some closure.

2 Likes

This could be an earthshattering breakthrough for the people that smugly tell you it was definitely the parents whenever this comes up.

6 Likes

Really? From everything I’ve seen it looks nailed on the parents did it.

Ready for season 2?

4 Likes

What a bizarre world of eccentric sociopaths the private zoo industry is. I’m glad the personalities from that show are kept in secure enclosures with other wildlife.

1 Like

Love the impartial BBC

2 Likes

The amazing thing about this, is that the investigation must have cost millions, when thousands of people go missing every year in most countries and are rarely written about.

If the McCanns weren’t white, wealthy professional people, this would never have dragged out so long.

The obsession by some newspapers with them borders on the irrational, especially the Express who have them and Princess Diana on the front of their tawdry newspaper on a regular basis.
Like most people, I feel sorry for what happened but to spend so much money and time on a case like this when it could be spent better elsewhere seems ridiculous.

Im not sure you can have a better case to invest in than a missing child. Im not particularly keen on the parents but the child is truly innocent and worthy of everything in time and effort been invested on her for me.

2 Likes

Nah this isn’t fair either. It could be that they were investigating the suspect for other stuff and during the other investigation they picked up leads. Founding this information could have been done by accident for all we know.

1 Like
4 Likes

:joy:

Oh god how would she survive that?

On second viewing, the look on the guy’s face :joy:
This is too good to not be scripted