The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Do people make money off tiktok itself or is it like Instagram where they gain a following and become influencers?

Not quite sure about generating revenue diectly from tiktok but if you have any sort of following, you can endorse products and earn bucks.

I came across couple of tiktokers on instagram and they were endorsing earphones, cosmetics and likes

1 Like
1 Like

AND THEY JUST FUCKING DRIVE OFF WHAT THE FUCK

8 Likes

Massive penalty should be levied to individual who do that.
I ride my motorcycle daily for two hours and I have to constantly be on my toes for stupid fucks who drive slow or make sudden deceleration without any consideration of others on the road.

They should go to prison for that shit.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Incorrect, it was excellent driving, you have to drive outwards first to make a sharp inner bend, especially considering it’s rear works like that.

I presume intially it couldn’t see the car because the first truck was ahead of him, driver’s focus must have been divided towards the falling truck before he realized the car in front of him and then he pulled off that excellent manuever to halt and not tip over.

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Who ever runs that “Customer Service” account is an excellent troll, its such a good idea.

3 Likes

OA - “We are all mature adults who don’t objectify women”

2 Likes

Trion - “look at me I got fifteen likes”

8 Likes

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’s an incredible like return for 2 words.

makes Robert de Niro impressed face

18 Likes

Is there any context to that sentence or is that verbatim?