UEFA Europa League

20/21 winner?

• AS Roma
  • Manchester United
  • Villarreal
  • Arsenal

0 voters

Godteta has OlĆ©ā€™s number. No fear about playing them in the final. Would prefer them to Roma.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know, Emery had Sarriā€™s numberā€¦until that finalā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah, Oleā€™s gonna get his win against Arteta in a final. Sounds about right.

1 Like

Mkhi and Smalling v Man Utd btw.

2 Likes

Yes but Emery was always shit. And that Chelsea team are better than this Man United team.

This United team is probably better IMO, Hazard was unplayable though if he was on his game, and he was in that final

So are we playing count Dracula next?

Good ebening :vampire:ā€ā™‚

Ole writes down cups and will be under pressure to win one, whilst Arteta would savour a one-off final against him but then has the pressure of Europe qualification.

Howeverā€¦ The FA cup final last season was a do or die moment for Europe, and this could be history repeating itself.

It would feel wild to know that winning the FA cup is what got us in the EL, and winning the EL is what would get us to the CL. Arteta cup winning his way to the big time, whilst suffering in the league :joy: would be a crazy story, but one I would take to help secure our long term standing with the CL and eventual league performances.

8 Likes

Pretty sure we lost the away game that season.

1 Like

True, we lost our 2 first games that season against City and Chelsea.

He doesnā€™t really write it down. He said it isnā€™t a proper measure for progress. Which is a fair point.

1 Like

It was the second fixture and we missed a ridiculous amount of chances. We only lost 3-2. We completely shut them out in January with Sokratis-Kos.

1 Like

Which slaps better?
Old:

New:

• Old
  • New

0 voters

New one. The old one feels to me like it doesnā€™t go anywhere.

From 2:00 on the new one, the crescendo builds for a big finish.

2 Likes

Yes this would be too good!

1 Like

If it is an Arsenal - United final surely it would make sense for it to be in England with some fans in attendance.

I mean, I know its UEFA and that would probably take some money out of someoneā€™s pocket somewhere so it wonā€™t happen. But it would make sense.

3 Likes

Where is the Iā€™m not listening that that option? :grin:

Yeah if itā€™s an all English final they certainly need to play it in the UK to avoid international travel which would be wholly unnecessary.

2 Likes

Ergoā€¦

2 Likes