UEFA Europa League

Both CL and EL finals could be all English :giroud3:

1 Like

Arsenal the better and more experienced team. Ancelotti was more suited to sail the ship last year. Gutted we backed out or whatever happened. This will be a pure Unai v Carlo contest.

1 Like

Would be nice if Ollie G came to celebrate with us if we win or stay in the pitch with us when Chelsea lift the trophy. :joy:
“Ze togedernezz” as he loved to say.
Always a gunner.

Buzzing we have Napoli. Big European tie and they aren’t anything special so we should win! COYG!! :red_circle::white_circle:

Not the draw I was hoping for :see_no_evil:

Can’t see Chelsea not being in the final, could be an awkward night for Ollie G when he’s sat on their bench but wanting us to win

1 Like

They’re probably saying the same thing about us

4 Likes

It wasn’t meant as insult. They probably are on online Napoli but for me both are around the same level and we are slightly better. This isn’t like an Atletico tie last season.

1 Like

Not too happy with the away leg now being in Naples, but I guess that depends on if you view that being an advantage or not

Imagine a London derby in Asia on a Wednesday night. My mind is blown.:slight_smile:

Napoli arnt a big Europe tie to get excited about lol. They’re that perfect mix between not being big enough to actually matter as a historic tie (like barca, juve, madrid, munich or an english draw etc) but are good enough that mean its almost a coinflip especially with the second leg away.

Worst possible draw.

Europa League there is slim pickings here :wink:

1 Like

If you’re reliable defensively then playing away second is fine, I.e not Arsenal.

Napoli have to be marginal favourites

1 Like
1 Like

Messi versus Victor Lindelof? I think this one is pretty much a lock for Barcelona.

1 Like

I am not scared of Napoli AT ALL.

We can take all these Europa League cunts!

Let’s go :auba:

1 Like

Yeah the problem is Emery’s cowardice.

We have to score a shitton at home to give them a big target to aim for the away leg, then not play too defensive away.

I think Rennes was an anomaly - we went in front then massive fuck ups red card and shitty defending. We can do this. Good momentum for us right now.

:ozil2:

Yeah because Barcelona have never lost to weaker opposition before have they? They win every single game they play, right?

Obviously they’ll be favourites, but Man United are still tough opposition.

1 Like

Lingard and co will be Messi’s bitch!

Napoli are good but we can beat them.

Napoli would be huge games and Emery sets us up well enough in those to stand a good chance, as long as we have Papa and Kos at the back and someone gives Mustafi some food poisoning we’re well in it.

3 Likes