UEFA Europa League

LOLLL THE BT GUY JUST ASKED EMERY IF HE FANCIES GOING TO SEVILLA AGAIN :joy::joy:

2 Likes

We’d all be pretty put out if we got turned over 3-1 in Salzburg. Whether it ultimately mattered or not. Based entirely on that result I’m declaring we can definitely do this Napoli side.

2 Likes

I am so glad I managed to watch both the last minute winners of Valencia & Sevilla match.

Nothing like a last minute turn around

1 Like

Slavia Prague please

2 Likes

I still maintain I will be seriously disappointed if we drop out to any of these teams, none of them are on Atletico’s level.

6 Likes

Man, this competition is opening up nicely. Just really hope we get a favourable draw. I have a weird hunch we’ll face Villareal next and go up against our old buddy Santi.

Teams remaining are Chelsea, Arsenal, Napoli, Valencia, Eintracht Frankfurt, Villarreal and Slavia Prague and Benfica .

2 Likes

Slavia or Villarreal for me. Even Benfica wouldn’t be that bad.

Imagine your domestic representation being that bad, farmers league.

2 Likes

Wait Inter went out!? :joy:

1 Like

Frankfurt are a decent side, not a total surprise

2 Likes

Maybe playing Icardi would have helped Inter

1 Like

It you watch Serie A it is not really a surprise.

Wow that Slavia Prague vs Sevilla was some sort of tie.

Slavia Prague would be the most favourable tie for the Quarter Finals, but I’m not overly fussed as to who we get.

1 Like

ANYONE BUT THAT FUCKING RUSSIAN TEAM IN SIBERIA

Apparently it’s back to the old ways, both the QF and SF draws will take place at the same time.

1 Like

Is this for the CL as well?

Yeah I’m pretty sure.

2 Likes

What time?

They’re out lol

1 Like

They could have won me close to 500euros instead they are fuckkng useless pricks :frowning: