ARSENAL FC - Stade Rennes
Zenit - Villarreal CF

Tough for Inter and Napoli.

Good draw for us!

4 Likes

Great draw!

Love playing French teams

1 Like

Couldn’t believe Real Betis got knocked out by Rennes.

1 Like

Emery v his old enemy Ben Arfa :eyes:

2 Likes

Rennes…awesome…

We definitely got a kinder draw then many did. But with our defense we turn many average teams into world beaters, wouldn’t shock me we lost out there and won it at home. Away leg is definitely the key to this. We should be beating this lot though with the talent we have.

Good news too, that Napoli and Inter have two tough games. Salzburg should be more then able to cause a upset with Napoli. Frankfurt should cause a few problems to Inter. Still fancy both Italian teams to get through. But I wouldn’t be shocked if any of them lose either.

Chelsea have a tough travel to Kiev. Chelsea should beat them but with this Chelsea squad you never know. I think Valencia and Sevilla will get through. Same with Benfica. Could be one of the toughest EL to win in years.

1 Like

We play at home first though.

…Right? I’m not sure now actually.

Quite a month ahead

1 Like

We are at home first.

Rennes is a lovely place too. Good away trip, that.

Rennes. Happy with that. COYG!

It’s going to be a fun reunion :smile:

Ben Arfa is a cocky all mouth prick fuck him

3 Likes

Emery is already ironing out the plans for agent Papa and Operation Crunch :unai:

3 Likes

Good draw and a great away trip for Gooners who are young / old / don’t have to work / don’t mind the sack :weary:

Having said that, Rennes is a classic there-and-back-in-time-for-work-Friday job id say

We do play away first. Confused now @Gladiator :confounded:

Second leg is on my birthday. Don’t let me down team :laca:

‘yessss sokratis u see dis man yes you uuuhhhh do the breakage of the legs si?’

1 Like