UEFA Europa League

You know what I like to say.

You can never master BATE too many times!

8 Likes

The excitement from the draw is palpable.

2 Likes

Its yawn, but a good yawn. Just wanna win this shit up and get it over with.

1 Like

That front three… tears in my eyes :wenger2:

2 Likes

imagine all of this upset and pissing about with the schedules and they managed to knock us out haha. :henry2:

If these lot knock us out though i fully expect every player and the manager to resign and we should just start the whole club over.

At least we can do a bit of squad rotation by the time this fixture comes round. Unfortunately it’ll be another tie lacking in glamour and interest but just got to do the job and advance forwards to better things.

Given the state of our squad I’m pretty happy with this draw, players gonna need rest for that period as it will get busy real fast.

We’ll master BATE again :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m expecting plenty of empty seats in this Round 32 2nd leg at the Emirates, very uninspiring tie even more so as we played them in last years competition. It’s a tie we should win with relative ease though on the bright side.

yeah we can rest all our new signings for this one.

Hi Arsenal fans!
My name is Vadim I’m the head of transfer company in Minsk, Belarus. I’m here to answer your questions about Minsk, Borisov and Belarus. There is not so much information online about Belarus. You can ask me any questions about Belarus, how to get there, what services to use, how to get to Borisov Arena stadium, ect.
If you visited Belarus and Borisov in 2017 and you just need a transfer from Minsk airport to city center or from Minsk to Borisov Arena stadium you can book it online here www.minskairporttransfer.com

4 Likes

Nice. Welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

Thank you

Ugh, fine… take your like.

2 Likes

Gives us a chance to see players like ESR and maybe even young Saka.

Here is the article for people who planning to visit Belarus in February about Borisov Arena stadium and how to get there https://www.minskairporttransfer.com/ho … n-borisov/

Badly need to win this.

Tbh if where not going to invest the CL will just be the horror shows of other seasons. 8 and 10 goal aggregate defeats are something I can live with out.

Need the CL money to get better players in tbh.