UEFA Europa League

Fuck them. We get more money this way.

I hope we get these useless fucks in the groups.

Ok. Every club should have the chance to play in Europe, but some of these facilities are really poor :sweat_smile:.

Just for clarity, I meant Celtic.

1 Like

I know. But I couldn’t get past the background of that video.

Not massively dissimilar to Tallaght Community Stadium where the mighty Shamrock Rovers ply their trade. :slight_smile:

Me too, I’d 100% go.

Exactly. I saw some quotes from Sam Allardyce yesterday advising Sean Dyche and Burnley to purposely try and get knocked out of the Europa League because it will mess with their league form.

All the shit that Burnley fans have been through with their club and now they’re going to away games in Athens and Istanbul! They’re living the dream!

Sure it’ll probably have an impact on their league form, but they probably have enough to not get relegated. This is a once in a football lifetime for a lot of those fans, so let them have their moment Sam – you fucking loser!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s awful when things like that happen – though at least he came out of it OK, just a few stitches required.

But it doesn’t really change my overall point. From what i’ve seen, the majority of Burnley fans want to be in the Europa League and are enjoying it. That incident has not swayed them to Sam’s side. I’ve seen fans say they’re “buzzing” etc, so yeah…

1 Like

It’s 7 years after the fact and I’m still fucking buzzed that Rovers qualified for the Europa League. Going ahead in white hart lane is up there amongst my greatest ever footballing memories. So I completely get where those fans are coming from. It’s magic. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You took the lead aswell for a bit at WHL didn’t you?

Yes. I mentioned it in the previous post. :smile:

1 Like

Sorry completed missed that bit :joy:

1 Like

The playoffs first leg results:

Group Stage draw on Friday :giroud3:

Finally! The road to #Baku19 starts here :azerbaijan:

1 Like

:unai: knows!

2 Likes

Rangers are the first team to qualify. They are back into the big european football after a while.

1 Like

Hope we get rangers or Celtic pls.

1 Like

Playing in a rainy nation in autumn. No thanks! :bellerin: