UEFA Champions League

Will never forgive him for that Monaco game or that 16 game goal drought

8 Likes

Shit player. Shit club.

4 Likes

His antics after winning the EL made him dead to me.

4 Likes

Hopefully Chelsea get City in the quarters so they can just get arse raped out of the competition.

2 Likes

Lemar is having an disaster of a game tonight.

1 Like

well said. cant believe so many peeps in here adore BIG NOSE and Chelsea.

3 Likes

Great night for @Phoebica, Chelsea winning and Giroud scoring.

4 Likes

To be fair heā€™s been a left back the majority of the game.

So much talent wasted, loved him at Monaco. Why he would choose to go to a team devoid of attacking intent I have no idea.

1 Like

Impressive from Tuchel tbf, I donā€™t think Lampard pulls that off.

4 Likes

Another Tuchel masterclassā€¦

6 Likes

If people want to say he has a big nose to make themselves feel better then go for it

3 Likes

Atletico are dieing and Cholo is in danger of becoming a laughing stock if this season implodes.
Itā€™s not looking good right now.

4 Likes

Tuchel gonna prove a few on this forum wrong.

1 Like

Micah Richards whining about Lampard not getting enough time for some reason, mateā€¦Tuchel is already leveling these guys up.

2 Likes

Simeone too mate.:wink:

Some goal from Giroud there :clap:

1 Like

Simeone is just tragic.

Not been watchable since 2015.

2 Likes

they were in incredible form until players started getting injured, their squad is very one dimensional and quite small, (even though they spent hundreds of millions) and as funny as it may sound, Trippier being suspended is a huge loss, he was crucial to them slicing teams apart and their slightly more expansive than usual 4-4-2. Theyā€™re forced to play 3 at the back because they genuinely havenā€™t got anyone capable of playing right back, and this makes them slow and predictable.

Itā€™s a shame what has happened to their form, very similar to Milan in all honesty with absentees and everything. Stretched too thin and players are now exhausted.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s just a new manager bounce and they fall flat on their arse.

Itā€™s Chelsea. Theyā€™re shit. Fck em.

2 Likes

fek off. I thought you were on our side