UEFA Champions League

Mike Dean will be proud

Was a pretty evenly matched final tbh, could have gone either way and you felt the team that took their chance first was always likely going to be the winner. Neuer was huge for Bayern which annoys me as he’s an arrogant cunt.

Bayern 11 from 11 in this year’s competition scoring over 40 goals is absolutely insane stuff.

Credit to Bayern to altering their approach slightly to deal with the strengths of PSG, I thought they’d just try and dominate completely they’ve done against everyone else, but they were slightly more conservative with the ball knowing if you turn it over in bad positions vs Neymar and Mbappe it’s big trouble.

1 Like

I like that tbh. As a player in Europe playing in/winning this competition is a career highlight. The same will go for the officials. It should mean something to them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lacazette to PSG for ÂŁ50m

That’s my wet dream

6 Likes

Allegri is an upgrade

yes so hope it doesn’t happen. Poch has the PSG connection as well, he would maybe also do better there tbh.

1 Like

:gabriel:

3 Likes

That’s in the uncanny valley for me. I don’t like it.

Well…this was unexpected

1 Like

Cunts

Neymar was fucked, just wonderful

:ozil:

https://twitter.com/BaloGunnerMan/status/1297656418070233088?s=19

3 Likes

I was surprised that many of those cunts decided to wear a mask to protect the community from covid-19, but then I realized they were only covering their face to avoid trouble with the police later.

Yes, but my point is that it was not like it was some battle of different ideologies. PSG are less stacked than Bayern, so perhaps it was also having better players that helped?

Not saying Bayern weren’t well-drilled, but the tweet implies that Bayern are somehow well-drilled as opposed to being stacked with talent. Not being both.

The tweet doesn’t sound so good if you say “A well-functioning unit with great players all over the pitch and on the bench defeated another group of great players.”

5 Likes

Really rolls off the tongue that does

6 Likes

MburppĂŠ

1 Like

The 1st half I can remember the BT commentary team complementing Neymar et al for tirelessly closing down the Bayern players.
In the 2nd half Thiago had time to breath, stretch and shake.

1 Like

Said this to mates last night. My favourite part of the move is Muller’s run and touch. Very intelligent play. Gives Kimmich years to put the cross in.

3 Likes

mein raumdeuter :heart_eyes:

:syringe::syringe::syringe:

5 Likes