UEFA Champions League

Yeah, let’s fail upwards! :wenger: :pires2:

1 Like

I really hope so…

Seeing Sheffield United in the Champions League will be something else

2 Likes

Thread here, there will still be 4

Knowing UEFA, they’ll go Heysel on it. If Man City can’t have it, no othet English team can, sort of thing

1 Like

13 Likes

Meanwhile, PSG spent 400 million euros in one window for Neymar and Mbappe and no action has been taken?

4 Likes

England should just lose a place imo, if one of your teams is found cheating it should be stiff shit, 5th placed team doesn’t deserve CL.

3 Likes

Technically they haven’t secured CL football for next season yet. :hipster:

Thats extremely unfair for the 19 other teams busting their arse.

2 Likes

It was unfair in 1985 when those cunt Liverpool fans decided to do what they did, too.

Just the way of the world, unfortunately

1 Like

Aussies

4 Likes

Prossies

That is just rude. And if it was true, you wouldn’t be able to afford me.

2 Likes

Is there any way I could pay in instalments? A payment plan? One manageable monthly payment?

Not that expensive to get hold of a Bellerin autograph :bellend:

Not quite, Mbappe was a loan with an obligation to buy

Yes, but 400m in two seasons (plus whoever else they bought in those windows) is still a hell of a lot of money for a team who presumably has a lot less TV income than a top Premier league/Spanish league team.

4 Likes

That’s no good reason to advocate for further unfair of treatment of English clubs thirty five years later.

1 Like

You could argue it was unfair then. It wasn’t Arsenal fans with the intent to harm other fans. It wasn’t Everton fans. Yet they couldn’t compete in Europe’s elite competition either (after they’d won the league)

Even though it’s Man City who are at fault here (much like Liverpool were then), part of me can see UEFA just disregarding that 4th space to an English club and donating it elsewhere

BBC have said it’s not been made clear yet. Course we’ve got the premier League investigation going on, so that could play a part in it yet.
Won’t argue if it’s only three personally.

3 Likes