UEFA Champions League

For years Barça and Madrid avoided eachother until the final but one/both usually bottled it haha

1 Like

People actually think Uefa are going to give ENGLISH teams priority or even justice Vs Uefalona and Moggi?!?!?!

:arteta: :arteta:

3 Likes

Yeah, absolutely no chance. UEFA can’t stand the english clubs so they are going for Juventus-Barcellona in the final.

:clown_face:

Didn’t know Wenga was Bayern manager :mustafi:

@BigWeng_4LYFE someone doesnt likes klopps spending

3 Likes

Hahaha tottenham bye bye.

1 Like

There was a time when spurs were virtually out of this in the group stage and survived. Remember us all buzzing when they got Dortmund in the last round.
They have a decent chance of progress with Kane on the pitch. Its Citys to lose but europe is a different beast. Going to be interesting one this with the league mixed somewhere between the 2 CL games.

2 Likes

Tbf it’s understandable as it was a long time since they were back in the CL, but everyone forgot what Inter was.

And Dortmund are now just bottlejobs. City is a different kettle of fish.

1 Like

Well last year city sort of bottled against Liverpool. I know Liverpool were good but it should not have been that bad a show as it was.
City should do them but spurs could make it a lot harder than people think imo.

2 Likes

The league is after the CL games.

Anyways, City will dispatch Spurs. It will be savage to watch.

I want Spurs to win this tie. I don’t want City to win it.

With Spurs, I want them to “experience pain”, like that crazy Sensei said in the Karate Kid. Get to the semis or even the final and get beaten by a late, late goal. Wouldn’t do me any favours, health-wise, of course.

Should they not make the top 4, it’ll make it all the sweeter

I’d leave the country.

1 Like

Fuck that. I don’t want to hear in decades to come about this ‘great Spurs side’

City-Liverpool final.

2 Likes

It’s annoying Spurs and United have only Huddersfield and West Ham both at home in between their CL games. Spurs then have City away 3 days after the final CL game and United have Everton away 5 days after

There is still a small voice in the back of my head that errs caution with some of this overconfidence in City here! I just can’t completely write it off when you know the Scum will be pulling off all and every type of witchcraft to fool the officials in this game.

City should be dispatching these fools over two legs. It would be a massive failure if they didn’t.

1 Like

At their best in the home leg spurs are capable of getting a good result to take back to the Etihad.
Thats my worry and then even a 1 0 lead could be a big result to take up their.

True. Stranger things have happened in all English ties. We should have dispatched Chelsea in 2004. Likewise, Chelsea should have buried Liverpool in 2005.

2 Likes

True, it’s not a gimme.

But City, with all their wealth and firepower, should be putting Tottenham to the sword.

1 Like

United are the only English club I don’t really fancy.

Spurs and Liverpool are definitely “can beat anyone on their day” kind of teams, so I’d never rule them out in Europe.

When the English sides face each other, I think all bets are off. Spurs won’t have the same kind of fear going to the Etihad (or Anfield) that they’d have going to the Nou Camp for example.

1 Like