UEFA Champions League

What are y’ll predictions for the draw? I think it will be

Juve - Porto
City - United
Liverpool - Ajax
Spurs - Barca

1 Like

I’d like for the english teams to draw one another and then for Spurs and United to progress to the semis. There is less chance of either of those two winning it than City and Liverpool, if that makes sense

So let me get this straight you want spurs and United in the semis over city and Liverpool?! Spurs in a CL semi is a terrifying prospect!!

Ive been thinking there could be an all Manc derby. Be huge that and one united could win.

United vs Porto
Ajax vs Barca
Liverpool vs Spurs
Man City vs Juve

That’s my prediction.

No city or Liverpool would be in it if ive got that right. Think he suggests that they or the other side would beat them from their.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’d favour City vs any other team in the pool except United, I feel they’d shit it in a derby, the plastic club they are.

Yeah I understand what he’s saying, he has full confidence Spurs and United won’t beat Barca or Juve.

1 Like

I would LOVE to see Ajax win the CL, that would be amazing

2 Likes

Spurs vs Porto/Ajax is just so obvious haha

Ajax
Barca
City

Fuck the rest

Agree but it wouldn’t bother me too much whoever won it aside from Spurs and United

Porto-Juventus
United-Liverpool
City-Barcellona
Ajax-Tottenham

For me

Half the Ajax team is one booking away from suspension. I think that’s gonna fuck us hard.

I really fancy playing Spurs, City and United. Reckon we could beat them over 2 legs (praying we don’t pick up yellows).

Ajax squad has NO depth.

4 Likes

Ehm no, rather have Spurs crash out right now. No semis for these cunts. Neither United. Can’t stand either team.

City or Liverpool winning it I don’t care. But these other two teams should be as far away removed from winning it as possible.

1 Like

From all the teams left, I think Ajax have a chance against Porto, Tottenham (really think Ajax can take them, they have been shit lately) and United (injuries plague them).

City, Barca, Juve, would probably be a bridge too far for this young Ajax team.

It’s really no big deal if Spurs get to the semi final – losing semi finals is what they do. Plus, a longer run in the competition might result in their league form slipping even more, leading to them slipping out of the top 4… They don’t have enough squad depth to handle it all.

For me, in order of preference:

Juventus
Ajax
Barcelona
Man City
Man United
Liverpool
Spurs

1 Like

I want the English teams to go far as possible then fail at last hurdle. An all English final would be hard to watch.

1 Like

As long as Juventus and Barcelona are kept apart, that would be a disaster and significantly increase the likelihood of an English winner.

4 Likes

I’ll go for
Man U v Juventus
spurs v Porto or Ajax
Liverpool v Barcelona
Man City v Ajax

In order of preference

Ajax
Barcelona
Liverpool
Porto
Man City