UEFA Champions League

Szczesny masterclass. That fingertip save :fire:

Would definitely take him over Leno. I liked him anyway, but he has improved since moving to Italy.

1 Like

FFS! :joy::joy:

Thought that was a map of Punjab first

2 Likes

I know you like them :wink:

I love that you googled map of the Midlands :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just don’t get how a single person can hate a part of a country so much :thinking:

West, Calum. He was very specific. You can see the border up.near Chaventry there, look

3 Likes

ffs :joy:

Atletico just lasted 5 minutes. The game is more balanced now.

Don’t agree with that all, what do you mean not stellar? Rinsing the league in arguably the most dominant title win in the PL area isn’t stellar?

When he came in there was a lot of dead wood that needed to be binned off and we’re in a climate where players even defenders go for astronomical amounts.

Fckin Dudley, man. You know the life expectancy there was 55 up until a few years ago.

Furthermore, Fat Sam fckin Allardyce is from there

1 Like
1 Like

Sorry, it looks a nice city. You are a poor hater.

Thats the view from Dudley Castle. A bit misleading because its not even a castle.

Correa for Koke.

Still look nice, tbh. You hate them too much.

Bye bye Otamendi

City have been screwed over here haha

He only won 1 title in what is now 3 seasons (if the scousers knick it from him). Very poor in the UCL. And spent boatloads of money, has one of the best and deepest squads in Europe. Not stellar at all in my book.

His stints at Bayern and Barcelona were great, but Bayern was already the dominant force in DE, and Barcelona was Barcelona. Inconclusive. Yes, he could still have fucked up, which does suggest he’s a good manager. But to me, he hasn’t shown he’s among world’s alltime best. YET.

Another goal for Schalke and the tie becomes really interesting.

Lol City!

MORATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AHHAHAHAHA!