UEFA Champions League

Suarez looks done.

Hummels, go back to Dortmund, k please?

1 Like

SUAREZ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :rofl:

What happened?

1 Like

Couldnā€™t control an easy ball from Messi 1 vs. 1 with the goalie.

1 Like

Barca playing such a dangerous game being so high up.

They will get punished at this rate.

1 Like

Messi playing as deep-lying playmaker :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Heā€™s the main goal scorer and main creator.

Itā€™s ridiculous really.

Suarez needs to come off ASAP, they need to go direct with Malcom and Dems on either flank.

2 Likes

I get that, but you gotta remember he was injury ridden with us and also ended up gaining weight etc.

We probably did miss manage him to a certain extent, the West Brom loan was a shambles but you never know how the deal went down, maybe he was promised game time and they didnā€™t fancy it.

Our issue goes much further than Gnabry. If we managed our assets properly, weā€™d have like another 150m to spend and weā€™d have a young, established winger in our squad and wouldnā€™t even be giving Gnabry a second thought.
Instead we have aging overpaid players with no width, pace or stamina, and weā€™re all just fucking depressed.

1 Like

Not sure but I think the comms might want Liverpool to win this.

Coutinho for DembelĆØ :neutral_face:

Valverde doing fuck all to change the game.

Awful.

1 Like

Haha first time I read this I thought it said goooooal

Messi :giroud2:

Scored?

ā€œD. Alaba seems to have been about forever doesnā€™t he, the Austrian? Heā€™s only 26ā€

Whoa. I thought he was like 29. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Almost.

1 Like

The last few years of Wenger were littered with calamitous transfer decisions and generally horrific squad management. Weā€™re talking about Gnabry because of this game, but youā€™re right, heā€™s just one of many mistakes that were made.

1 Like

You can tell heā€™s rusty.

1 Like

It was from a very difficult angle.