Wenger now the Liverpool manager?

3 Likes

0-6

1 Like

Lovren, make Bayern great again.

2 Likes

Bayern Monaco, all of England outside Liverpool is with you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Guy who got the winner against Dortmund when they bottled a 3 1 aggregate lead with 15 minutes to go.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hope he does wrong this time :xhaka:

I actually want Liverpool to give Bayern a lesson tonight. Hope they win by a few against those arrogant, geriatric cunts.

3 Likes

Donā€™t hate Liverpool at all and I donā€™t get the hate for them. Theyā€™ve never been that successful for ages, so whatā€™s to hate? I hope Salah destroys Bayern

1 Like

Donā€™t give a fuck about both of them, but if i had to choose, iā€™d rather Liverpool win, canā€™t stand the snobby bayern.

1 Like

Can someone introduce GunnerGirl to a Liverpool fan, please?

Cheers

4 Likes

If only Can was still there.

Would have wanted Can to score and unfurl a Turkish flag in that cunt Mullerā€™s face

2 Likes

If anyone can, Emre canā€¦

grabs coat

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been to both Arsenal vs Bayern & Arsenal vs Liverpool gamesā€¦

Yes scousers are annoying ferals, but Bayern were also smug heckling annoying Germans taking the piss chanting in English.

Think I probably want Bayern to progress in this though, donā€™t want my Liverpool mates talking up glory chances in the league and Europe.

Whereā€™s Aussie and what have you done with him?

1 Like

Gnabry :eyes:

Lol you mean Scouser type Liverpool fans? I donā€™t know any

Liverpool will definitely score and probably win, just hoping Serge can at least Gnab an away goal

1 Like

Bayern win

I think we can all agree that thereā€™s something a bit special when Liverpool play under the lights at Anfield :heart_eyes:

When they sing and stuff, itā€™s spine-tingling. A special club. Special fans :clap:

6 Likes