UEFA Champions League

Stop licking Spurs’s ass. It’s disgusting :gabriel:

Past your bedtime mate. School in the morning.

4 Likes

Fucking hate these cunts so much

1 Like

It’d certainly be boring if that were to happen, but I wouldn’t consider it a failure, no.

These numbers aren’t perfect, but take this one for example:

Expected points:
Bayern 47
Leipzig 39
Dortmund 39

They also have 14 more goals than expected.

They could still do it, and if they do, it should be seen as a fantastic achievement and not just a job done.

Problem is that Favre’s team have regularly overachieved on both goals scored and conceded when considering their xG.

2 Likes

He has been their best defender for a long time.
He could have come here but Wenger decided we didn’t need him for the money Ajax wanted.
Another great decision from the lauded pundit.

1 Like

I guess, for me, Dortmund’s only job in the league is to wait and take advantage of any Bayern falter. I understand that BVB weren’t predicted to take this many points at this stage and they are where they are now because Favre’s start was quite brilliant but if they collapse now and fail to take this title, I would consider it a failure.

And if it’s soon, it’ll have taken him a mere few weeks to go out of the cup, the Champions League and the title and end up potless.

There’s quotes from vertonghen saying it was his choice. Don’t remember hearing this was one we were pissing about on. The transfer fee is reported as €12m. We’d paid similar or more than that for kos and vermaelan previously.

Yup I remember a lot of people calling him gutless because he chose spuds because he didn’t wanna come here and fight for a place which wouldn’t have even hard to begin with.

One of the reasons Vertonghen rejected us was because Wenger wanted him to play as a midfielder, so wouldn’t have helped us defensively anyway!

Close this thread. We are not gonna qualify for this cup anymore.

We need to monitor the progress of our arch rivals, so it must stay open pal.

1 Like

Liverpool vs Bayern could be an absolute classic tonight, I’m tipping Liverpool to win but Bayern to get an away goal.

C’mon Bayern for once!

1 Like

Salah Mane and Firmino to destroy the arrogant bastards. C’mon!

Firmino might not play. He’s ill. He missed training yesterday.

Liverpool without VVD, potentially Firmino against a Bayern team which appears to be building somewhat a bit of momentum makes this tie a little more closer than I initially thought.

1-3 Bayern

1-5 Bayern

1 Like

2-2.