UEFA Champions League

They can be expected to win the title when they have the best squad. This, no matter how well they’ve played, is not even close to that.

Besides, if you look at the numbers, then you’ll see that they’ve been overachieving a lot. They might be able to keep it throughout the entire season, but it’s far more likely that they’ll stop being so clinical and end up dropping down to 2nd or 3rd.

Completely ridiculous to suggest that he’s been “exposed” as some kind of fraud because of one game. If that were the case, then I’d love to hear your excuses for Pep’s recent CL seasons.

Juve have been poor themselves and are struggling with injuries at the moment too.

1 Like

Luca there is absolutely nothing wrong with betting. Why do you care so much haha

Hope so. Spurs have become too cocky for my likes.

Because usually our fans bet against us.

Really?? I take your word over mine regarding Serie A but their squad looks settled for the CL. I have mixed feelings towards Atleti.

Despite Valverde and the Real squad I think both Barca and Real will go far

Sometimes it’s easy money haha.

:bellerin: I would feel like a shit if i betted against my team, but i am not @JakeyBoy. Thanks god!

I expect Dortmund to drop from 1st. But, don’t you think it would be a bit of a failure if Bayern having had the season they’ve had then went on to win the league anyway, despite BVB having lead such a long time?

2 Likes

Overachieving or not they’re up against a sluggish Bayern and clearly playing well, if he can’t capitalise in that situation it’s most likely never going to happen for them under him.

And I didn’t suggest he’s a fraud particularly as he’s never shown himself to be the real deal anyway. However, nights like this show where you’re at up against your contemporaries and he quite frankly shat the bed.

Dunno what it’s like in Italy but here we are told by the TV to ‘BET BET BET BET you facking cunt (Ray Winston’s voice)’ every day so that may have a part to play.

4 Likes

That just reminds me of @Sol 's glorious Ray Winston avatar he used to have :grinning:

2 Likes

That fckin ladbrokes advert with that unfunny c’nt from the Inbetweeners is pissing me right off at the minute

4 Likes

It’s gonna be a meltdown on here if Spurs draw Roma or Porto in the quarters isn’t it ?

1 Like

Theyd also have a chance in an all English tie over 2 legs imo.

Aussie why do I get the feeling you are loving this slightly haha but yes it will be

'Member those far gone days of October when Dortmund made Atletico their bitch? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Just saw the scum highlights. Vertonghen is a great fucking player as a cb. But as a lb he also shined.

Not much betting advertising in Italy, tbh.

1 Like

They are gonna do the double, aren’t they? :wink: