UEFA Champions League

How about Mazraoui?

Juventus losing shocked me. United wasted a chance too :joy:

Imagine thinking you beat Real Madrid twice but still finish bottom of the group #CSKAMoscow

3 Likes

Think the format needs to change, big defeats for top teams which havenā€™t mattered, which is poor over 6 games

The format is fine IMO, the best teams make it to the last 16 who would have thought ? Like generally the best teams finish in the top 5 or 6 domestically. Remember when they used to have the 2nd group phase also and only knockouts from the last 8 ? Haha

Anyways onto the draw, looks like chances are it will be very difficult for the majority of Liverpool, Spurs and United. City on the other hand will likely be very comfortable provided they avoid AtlƩtico.

As for the Europa League drop downs, it would seem we are still in the top 2 or 3 favourites in that competition given whoā€™s finished 3rd. Napoli, Inter, Valencia and Benfica will be seeded for the round of 32 if Iā€™m not mistaken so we canā€™t draw them.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1072974987865309185

Tbf this malcoordinated lanky fuck can barely work his legs out long enough to put one foot in front of the other to walk, so I canā€™t really blame him for momentarily losing control of them and accidentally Kung Fu kicking an opposition player.

But then Iā€™m speaking as a neutral, Bayern fans may have something different to say, having observed this behaviour for years now. Oh, I forgot, heā€™s a good Bavarian local boy, so itā€™s fineā€¦ :xhaka:

Thatā€™s one of the worstā€¦I donā€™t even know what to call it, it wasnā€™t a tackleā€¦I have ever seen.

no fucking excuseā€¦ not anyone in this world can defend him

I love how he pleads to the ref like ā€œcome on mateā€, as if itā€™s a nothing challenge :arteta:

Nearly decapitated the poor guy!

Still trying to figure out what the fuss about Hoffenheim is about. Bottom of an average group this season. Knocked out in the play off game last season. What gives here.

The manager took a traditionally mid table German club (who had recently been battling relegation) and turned them into a team capable of qualifying for the CL. And the manager (Nagelsmann) is highly rated and will be taking over RB Leipzig next season.

3 Likes

So proud of my Ajax.

1 Like

All the spurs fans on twitter want juventus for ā€œrevengeā€ :joy::joy:

1 Like

His anger towards ozil caused that :giroud:

All theyā€™ll get is another smackdown.

Sorry but people were predicting a lot more than a hiding in last years qualifier and a no show in this group. 3 points seems paltry in that group too me.

Spurs were better than Juve over 2 legs, I thought.

That being said, I find it hilarious that Juve just had a 10 minute powerplay at Wembley and that was enough to send them through :joy:

2 Likes

The draw is happening today.

Weā€™ll no doubt get Bayern Munich.

3 Likes

Man United v PSG

Spurs v Dortmund

:xhaka2:

5 Likes

Dortmund knocking out Totnum. I like it.

:xhaka2:

4 Likes