UEFA Champions League

Messi & Alba are best attacking duo.
Amazing chemistry.

1 Like

Have you ever just said ā€œI enjoyed that goalā€.

11 Likes

Jesus Messi was so good tonight vs Spurs, Ronaldo is an absolute freak but anyone that thinks Messi isnā€™t slightly better is kidding themselves.

1 Like

Well I am sure glad to see everyone waking up again after 3 years of clouds in their eyes I guess.

Not directed at anyone here in particular tbh, mainly twitter fools.

How anyone ever wins best footballer award ahead of Messi is beyond me?
No one comes close to him in terms of ability.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the Scums so i celebrate in that way :mustafi:

Ancelotti has done a good job since he arrived at Napoli. Heā€™s moved players around and after a shaky start the team looks good.

Iā€™ve always felt like his spell at Bayern didnā€™t do his amazing career justice.

1 Like

I agree.
He is a top manager and his record is as good as any other manager in Europe.

Although I donā€™t mind Emery, I would have preferred Ancellotti to take over after Wenger left.

Nice to see Spurs getting mugged off by Barcelona after the years we spent being tormented by them

1 Like

It was a good win yesterday but Liverpool were very poor, I still think heā€™s a manager on the wane.

His current experiment with Hamsik as Jorginhoā€™s replacement is doomed to fail and at this point heā€™s essentially riding the coat tails of Sarriā€™s blueprint.

Time will tell but yeah I wouldnā€™t have taken him here.

I would rather be getting mugged off by Barcelona than having to play Thursday nights in Azerbaijan. Hopefully we can push on in the league this year and Spurs can be demoted into 5th or worse.

3 Likes

Poor mentality. Not gonna win the ā€œreal trophiesā€ with a little horse attitude.

Was there an option of not taking on the superstars?

3 Likes

Liverpool werenā€™t able to get into a groove because of how weā€™ll Ancelotti set his team up. Heā€™s done well and his team are slowly moulding into his imagine now.

Heā€™s not even playing 4-3-3 anymore heā€™s moving the system around and finding other ways to pay. Heā€™s still a genuinely top manager in my opinion.

I donā€™t feel me and you will ever agree on Ancelotti though haha.

That Liverpool group will go down to wire, same with Spurs and Utdā€™s group. Fancy City to make it through without much fuss after the opening defeat to Lyon. Liverpoolā€™s group is tough, they need to beat RSB in both games, and beat Napoli at home. PSG away game could go either way. But it make for a interesting group.

Spurs I canā€™t see them getting out of that group, Inter look a decent side and Barca will do enough to get over the line. PSV could cause Spurs some problems, out of the English teams they are the ones i expect a early exit from.

Utd, the way they are playing i could see them suffering badly in those two games with Juventus. Even away to Valencia I canā€™t see them winning that. Young Boys are the whipping boys. But Jose always does enough to escape so I fancy them more then Spurs to get out of their group.

Doesnā€™t this guy watch British football broadcasting? He should know by now that football is a game of two halves.

And itā€™s about putting pressure on.

Pochettino has it all figured out.

Another trophy for the might Spurs.

3 Likes

Wow! Simply the :goat:!