UEFA Champions League

Interesting heard Pep was banned from the touchline and Arteta was handling the in game adjustments. How did City do in game?

2 Likes

They lost

1 Like

Result aside, I’m more interested in manner of performance. Did City adjust well after 2 down, were they slow in reacting to certain dangerous Lyon players? Was Arteta vocal etc

After watching the highlights the city game, Fekir just got himself on my wishlist for the January window. Sanllehi, get to it!

I wouldn’t mind a swap with Özil, if that frees some wages for new players. Our squad is awfully thin ATM.
LE: Also, give Ramsey the boot before signing another midfielder.

Leroy Sane is the wide player that I want also

Keep wishing it will never happen

I know… It was a steal by City…

We used to buy young talents like Sanè sometimes ago. Hopefully it can happen again.

1 Like

@Calum An answer regarding your question about fans :laughing:

8 Likes

:joy:

13 Likes

RIP Fraudelona and Real Fraudrid.

The crimes of Stamford Bridge, Nou Camp, Nou Camp 2, Nou Camp 3, etc etc, Bernabeu 1, Bernabeu 2, Bernabeu 3, etc etc, Allianz etc etc may be no more.

2 Likes

Fantastic news.

We’ve got to into it next season as it’s not in the Europa League until 20/21 :santi:

Still relies on a person to interpret the footage so I wouldn’t get too excited just yet haha

2 Likes

C’mon Valencia and Hoffenheim! Send the 2 Manchester to hell :smile:

shit games tonight. Gonna play FIFA instead.

All about Wednesday and Barca embarrassing the scum for me

1 Like

Don’t think Barcelona are going to embarrass anybody on current form lol

3 Likes

Hope United win tonight, don’t want Jose going anywhere and all that really matters regarding the CL is when the rd of 16 begins in Feb.

1 Like

Don’t ruin it srcjj lol. Imagine they won :disappointed:

I think Man United v Valencia could be a laugh. I don’t want Mou to be sacked, but as I think the writing is already on the wall for him anyway, another humiliation would be sweet :+1:

1 Like