UEFA Champions League

Barca diving wankers Madrid far too much success now, juve well they’re just cunts aren’t they. Liverpool would then be on 6 champions leagues and don’t deserve it ever again after cheating milan in 2005.

1 Like

It’s early in Tuchel’s reign but it was a fairly poor showing, they hugely missed Verratti tonight.

1 Like

Napoli so and so. They even play well, but they struggle to score so much. That’s a new for them compared with last season.

Dortmund, Galatasaray, Liverpool and Atletico win. Schalke 1-1.

Klopp is still the manager I want, not Emery.

Feel so good to see the motherfucker Neymar lost it.

1 Like

Good thing is he’ll be given lots of time to turn things around…Just like Emery

1 Like

PSG players playing like they can’t be arsed with Tuchel already.

It was only yesterday that Thiago said this…

:thinking:

2 Likes

PSG version of Mustafi airing out Wenger only to drop clangers next game.

8 Likes

Klopp is still always the bridesmaid. He struggles to beat the likes of Conte and Mourinho, too.

Not what Arsenal want, in my opinion

Better being CL bridesmaids & contenders for the EPL than floating around 6th & playing on Thursday nights.

Can’t believe how far he’s fallen. Him and Nesta were the best defensive partnership 2009-2012. Was devastated we sold him he should’ve been our future, and I don’t think he’d have regressed anything like this.

I thought you were talking about Mustafi for a few seconds there :joy: was very confused

1 Like

Who had a good record against Conte and Mourinho anyway?

Two Bundesliga titles, one DFB Pokal (equivalent to FA cup), two DFL Supercup (equivalent to Charity Shield), two CL final and one Europa final, not shabby at all… not shabby.

How many managers that have better resume are in the market?

I enjoyed Firminos celebration there. :slight_smile:

:wenger:

2 Likes

@Bl1nk, confident for today? Ajax should beat AEK.

1 Like

Served him right to lose against Liverpool with just 1 minute to go, then.

Fairly confident, yes. It’s actually a huge (must-win) game for Ajax, if they have ambitions to progress from the group. On paper their easiest fixture.

I expect Athens to park the bus resulting in a narrow win for Ajax.

2 Likes

I think it’s between you and Benfica for the 2nd spot.

1 Like

I thought it was disrespectful to turn a blind eye to the crowd.

2 Likes