UEFA Champions League

I genuinely want Liverpool to win
tonight, can’t stand PSG

if there was a way they could both lose i would go for that, i cant stand either club.

1 Like

I wonder if the “technical reasons” for leaving out Toby and Trippier will backfire. And if you’re going to leave out anyone for “technical reasons” shouldn’t it be Dier? He is technically shit…

What’s with the weird kick off times?

They changed it so that @Calum can watch 2 matches a night instead of 1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

C’mon Inter!

C’mon PSV!!!

1 Like

Icardi madness tonight please :pray:

1 Like

Some chance for PSV here!
Inter attacking now. C’mon!

Not sure if it’s worth posting this article in here, due to Luca going to update 50 times tonight, but read this last night, good read about how we got to the stage of the Champions League being conceived and the ‘money monster’ it became and why it possibly needs looking into a revamp again.

2 Likes

Almost an own goal to Inter! Great save by Vorm.
1-0 Barca with the :goat:. What a goal!

Nainggolan misplaces the final pass, otherwise Icardi would have been clear on goal.

1 Like

Kane :joy::joy::joy::joy: wheyyyyy

1 Like

Honestly amazes me how people think Ronaldo is better at free kicks, or just better full stop.

1 Like

0-0 at HT. Snozefest. Barca win, instead.

1 Like

Imagine spending all that money on a quality midfield and then still starting Jordan Henderson. In the Champions League. Against PSG. Man couldn’t even cope with James Maddison!

1 Like

Politano close.

ffs lucky goal from Eriksen

FUCK! 1-0 Tottenham!

Ospina starts for Napoli