UEFA Champions League

Yawnfest, bring on a real opponent ffs.

1 Like

Is that a glimmer of excitement Iā€™m sensing? Donā€™t do it to yourself friend!

1 Like

The scum 10th favourite to win The CL?!

fuck off :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Id seriously wait till the window closes in Europe before betting on that with any certainty. (Spuds apart that is)

Barca biggest favsā€¦haha they are a fading force they almost look lucky getting out of the group stages at times.

1 Like

True that. They arenā€™t a force to deal with anymore.

Who would you have above Spurs, though? Maybe Inter. Not that sure about Dortmund, Valencia or Napoli. I donā€™t think itā€™s that outrageous to have Spurs that high up in the betting.

2 Likes

Spurs 10th fav is about right, people just canā€™t accept it with the Arsenal blinkers on.

Is tenth favourite supposedly a good thing? Itā€™s basically thatā€™s the amount of space they had on the graphic.

3 Likes

When did 10th favourite become a good thing? Itā€™s like saying Leicester are 10th favourite for the FA cup. Or more precisely, Leicester are not winning the FA cup.

1 Like

Is Aussiegooner a secret spud???

His last few posts have been very pro Spuds, feck me, he even called Harry Kane world class ffsā€¦

10th favourite is nothing to get excited about, its about the same position we were in from 2011-2017 when in the Champions League, ultimately its an expected Round of 16 exit.

2 Likes

I am fine with it. 10th fav basically means they are not gonna win it.

1 Like

Aside from Madrid above Liverpool I wouldnā€™t change that graph.

Barca seem like a good bet at this early stage although it could change to City or Juve for me. Spurs as 10th favourite means nothing really does it

wait wat?! Only just noticed that, fuck me :arteta:

Thatā€™s the true crime, Spurs about 10th best team in the CL is about right, but Liverpool with a higher chance of the CL than Real Madrid :arteta:
Lads, these Scouse fools have got too big for their boots again after their boom, the bust in this boom-bust cycle will be especially glorious to watch.

The third qualifying round first leg takes place today and tomorrow.

Ajax!! Come on!! Make it this time :netherlands:

1 Like

You should, as there arenā€™t tough opponents this time.

I wonder if Qarabag will be able to master BATEā€¦

5 Likes

Ask @Craigie :mustafi: