UEFA Champions League

If Roma don’t lose today they will go through, imo.

Liverpool are going to give them a hiding at Anfield. Roma have to keep the score as low as possible for any chance in the return leg.

Think Roma are being very underrated recently.

A lot of hype around Liverpool
Wouldn’t be surprised if Roma did it

3 Likes

If they can manage to score first then we’ll see what Liverpool are made of, in most of their matches it’s always important they score first especially at Anfield.

I the CL this year has shown that you shouldn’t bet against the underdog.

1 Like

Roma will buckle under the weight of expectation placed against them by their fans.

Liverpool to go through.

2 Likes

Sadly so, they’re like an even worse juve in terms of shit at the last minute

1 Like

I assume Di Francesco will revert back to his favoured 4-3-3 for this one?

Liverpool are obviously favourites but if Roma can get an away goal and keep it respectable, they’ll have a chance. Their best opportunities will probably come from set pieces, hopefully the likes of Dzeko or Manolas can get their head on the end of one of those balls.

Opening act for the headliner on Thursday.

1 Like

I do agree. You don’t beat Atletico, Chelsea and Barcellona if you are just lucky.

Liverpool at Anfield in big games step up most of the time and play at 100mph. That’s why we always get dicked up there. Mentality very strong. Even City ate it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/988832437412204544
https://twitter.com/OfficialASRoma/status/988831947618242561

Looks like Di Francesco has blinked already by not playing the same formation and team he did against Barca.

1 Like

Frustrating that he’s opted for a back 3 away from home against this Liverpool team.

1 Like

Yeah the best front 3 currently against this defense will be very interesting…

1 Like

The tie is gonna be over by the end of the first half, isn’t it?

1 Like

My Virgin TV GO decides yet again to not work on a Champions League night :upside_down_face:

Alisson is so ridiculously composed.

Why? Roma have beaten Atletico, Chelsea and Barca in the Champions League. Give them some credits FFS!

Firmino dangerous. Nice start to the game.
Roma with a perfect tactical set-up so far.

Wow can’t believe Roma are yet to concede at home in the CL. It’s even better when you consider the teams that have gone there…

2 Likes