UEFA Champions League

Spartak pull one back.
CR7 scores.

Wonder what @BigWeng_4LYFE makes of Poch and Spurs battering the side thatā€™s won 3 of the last 4 in the boring Champions League ?

Ronaldo! Deflected and in

May be an interesting ten mins

With 2017 Lloris in goal, anything is possible.

Comeback might be on :grimacing:

I always felt like Tuchel had something though. Bosz looks out of his depth. TT now needs to be smart with his choice of next job.

Yep. So is Alfredo 'quƩ es JALLOwin" Duro. :joy:

CristĆ³bal Soria (the one from @Burgundy 's video) is an absolute clown but I have to say he cracks me up. El Chiringuito is the Jersey Shore of sport but have to admit when things are bad for Madrid it can make for entertaining, if mind-numbing, television.

1 Like

Roman Buerkiā€™s boredā€¦ so heā€™s become suicidal. :no_mouth:

Sounds like a Polish keeper we had a few years back. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he has something also but Iā€™m not sure going to a top club would be in his best interest, I donā€™t think heā€™s ready.

1 Like

Early reports suggesting Ghoulam done his ACL tonight

Ghoul-amā€™s out at Halloween?

Sorry. :expressionless:

1 Like

Reina saves on Silva.
3-0 Liverpool.
4-2 Sterling. So undeserved.

I donā€™t watch this shitty competition so I donā€™t really have an opinion. Do spurs win a trophy for this?

FT

1-1 in Cyprus.
1-1 in Dortmund.

:joy: Well done, APOEL.

EDIT:

Picture worth a thousand words. Watzke - CEO at the whistle.

1 Like

Bosz out FFS!

So we are getting Atletico, Dortmund & Napoli in the Europa League in Feb :rofl:, we fell into this competition 12 months to late people.

So? Man, stop being such a doom monger.

Just being realistic, those 3 sides are all superior to usā€¦ Man United lucked out last season with the 5 sides they had to beat to win the competition.

6 Likes

Letā€™s see if they bother to win it :thinking:

Letā€™s cross those bridges when we come to them. weā€™ve no idea how a draw might play out and we only have to worry about teams we have to actually play. Those ties are 4/5 months away if ever!

1 Like