UEFA Champions League

Wanted Tuchel and Draxler. It gets worse. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Speaking of Moyesy

:arteta:

17 Likes

What a stat, bloody hell :joy:

5 Likes

Unfortunately ours was the season before.

That is truly astonishing…

@Luca_from_Italy You voted for Wenger? :bellerin:

How’d you figure? He almost dropped out from the group stage, that PSG team has so much quality and depth that it has been basically running like a well-oiled machine by itself domestically, irrespective of its manager.

Tuchel seems like he’s got more people skills than Emery, so he might have a bigger influence over the squad (re. Emery saying Neymar was the manager or something like that). But he hasn’t proven anything yet.

But my oh my, the pace of Mbappe, when he starts sprinting it seems like everyone else stops.

4 Likes

Scary how awesome Mbappe is at such a young age, won the title twice in French league with two different sides, won the World Cup and he’s still only 20. Utd couldn’t handle him at all. Di Maria also had one of his better games and love the stick he was given Utd fans. Wonder if the press and pundits will be kicking up a fuss over the bottle been thrown at Di Maria like they did when Ali got smacked with one at Arsenal. Doubt it.

PSG are a solid outfit, hardworking Mid, experienced back line and a exiting strike force. They won that without Neymar and Cavini too. Top performance. Utd don’t look that great but they get away with it in the PL most weeks, maybe lose to City and Liverpool but it wouldn’t surprise me if they go unbeaten in their other games.

1 Like

Man Utd part didn’t age well tbh.

1 Like

No, but UEFA will. Theyll make a mountain out of a mountain, if that makes sense. The media will have to make a story of it then

1 Like

Spare a thought for Sanchez guys, physically seems like he’s lost the edge and looks lost almost every time he steps on the field.

Must feel like shit when you’re Billy no mates and the one thing you’re good at seems to have deserted you :joy:

I was reffering to the United match in isolation. I find impressive that he secured a commanding result away from home in a crucial Euro tie with a very depleted squad.

He set up extremely well

1 Like

Mbappe is just amazing.

Shut any talk of a Rashford rivalry right up :arteta:

Sorry lads my grammar has been atrocious lately do I even English??

2 Likes

Mbappe is a couple of levels above Rashford.

Just a couple ?! :poldi:

5 Likes

Right now is, and scary to think of Mbappe’s learning curve in a few more years…
At that time it will be more.

He had no good runs ahead of him, plus I really don’r rate that United midfield

PSG controlled from half time but Martial and even Lingard where big losses. French clubs attack though was always going to create a few big chances and united threat was non existent after half time.

He’s supposed to be making runs too lol.

The red card encapsulated his performance tbh

He lost it even in his last few months in a Arsenal Jersey. His last full season is the best you ever see of him, doubt he reach the heights of that season again.

He just seems like that type of guy, who clocks in and out at the end of the day. Doesn’t want to make mates and is all about his family. I say it was like that before he came to Arsenal and it continue on wherever he goes after Utd.

1 Like