The Boxing Thread

Lol love it.

And the Avengers based music :arteta:

Usyk sure is Thanos, and Bellew will be Tony Stark

Usyk by way of complete domination where Bellew barely wins a round and probably gets stopped.

Bellew holding his own so far tbf

Yeah a really good performance so far. Shutting everyone (inc. me) up lol

Crippling knockout.

As soon as I posted that, Usyk resumed normal service.

What a KO, and props to Bellew, made that a fun fight

Yeah it was a fun start but once Usyk made the adjustments it was easy worn for him. Respect to Bellew for going out like this though, against a master and giving a good account of himself.

This looked like the KO just now :rofl:

I hope Bellew calls it a day now. Being brutally honest hes over achieved in his career.

I’m looking forward to Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - December 1st

Will set my alarm for about 2:50am

Fury met Floyd Mayweather the other night at the LA Lakers basketball game plus he’s been doing some serious training with the brothers.

I think Fury is gonna destroy Wilder.

From what I’ve seen Mr Arsenal4thetreble I like Tyson Fury’s mind set, especially in the BT RoundTable Chat (link provided). He explained things well and countered Wilder. You know Wilder said recently Fury doesn’t have a weakness. Bit of a strange comment to make. Wilder just wants to land that right.

He does look in much better shape than I thought he’d be in tbf.

He might just do it.

Tyson Fury is 6f9 with an 85 inch reach and Deontay Wilder is 6f7 with an 83 inch reach, but Wilder is very unpredictable with his punching technique - throws at silly angles. Tyson has movement on his side and general ring iq.