Boxing

Ffs. Should have just kept your hands up against Floyd, Victor.

Caught the Groves - Smith fight tonight. Smith has the capabilities to unify the division I reckon. Globally it’s not packed with huge talent right now so he’s got a good shot at cleaning it up.

1 Like

Anyone see the Wilder-Fury press conference just now?

That shit was getting way out of BT’s control lol. Sky will be pissing themselves seeing that unfold.

Wilder came off a lot better imo. Fury was just talking shit throughout.

So the fight isn’t on sky box office?

Nah mate it’s PPV on BT Sport Box Office.

https://twitter.com/SlickSavant/status/1049209274050781185

:arteta:

Saunders rightly denied a license to fight after his failed test. For the amount of money at stake you’d think his team would be more vigilant about the products they use.

1 Like

But WADA allow you to use Oxilofrine out of competition. It’s hard to see how a license denial would be merited when the two anti-doping organisations can’t even agree on what is considered misuse.

Pudha :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Both fighters signed up to VADA and Saunders was given a list of banned substances, and he tested positive for one of those banned substances so there’s not really any argument for him to have.

Well I think it’s dumb.

1 Like

a few comments down:

“his toughest opponent so far”

:rofl:

1 Like

Floyd you absolute beauty

1 Like

Man… everything about this looks trash.

How does a fighter in his position look so woeful on the bags?

No doubts he’ll still do the business come fight night. Throws the textbook out the window and pisses on it from the top deck. Wilder’s a freak.

1 Like

This reminds me a few years ago of Tyson and Hughie Fury’s training camp on some beach. Did you see it? Comical

Certainly more of an athlete than a technician.

I saw a couple Wilder fights and I thought the exact same, guys got no technique, I think he’s just overpowering ppl. We’ll see tho. Example:

That is just funny, but here Atlas breaks it down. Against a top fighter I think this guy gets punished bad…

Ortiz had the beating of him but age and legs played a factor in him slowing down. Ortiz circa 2015 puts Wilder away in the 7th.

Not to mention they gave Wilder extra time to recover…

Ortiz won most rounds with his superior skill set.

1 Like

Jesus, Sky went in all guns blazing for this promo.

1 Like