The Athletic

@Phoebica @SRCJJ

My man gunnerblog posting truth bombs again :fire:

5 Likes

:laca:

https://twitter.com/CannonInsider/status/1173872311168053248?s=20

It did seem like bollocks that he has the team working much harder. He’s not bringing much to the table at all, what a scrub.

The midfield of a top six team should not be getting rinsed like ours does on the regular, criminal management.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen the evidence of the running machine ethic that he gets accused of. If anything his team’s look under cooked and finish games badly fitness wise.

This is the kind of journalism I subscribed to The Athletic for

Grow up, mate

3 Likes

There’s been some really brilliant articles on this the last few days. Checking the app every day is now such a massive part of my daily routine haha.

This article on Henry’s first goal for us is superb!! :raised_hands:

If that was Freddie Ljungberg you would lap it up haha

In fairness Freddy’s a sexy cunt and Ole looks an elderly baby suffering from alcohol withdrawal.

4 Likes

ANNOUNCE ORNSTEINNNNNNNNNNNN

Poor deal David, my sneaky Instagram is currently offering it to me for 50% off at every opportunity.

I wonder if Ornstein takes his Arsenal source with him, or whether his BBC replacement will take over his source.

Of course. A journalist’s contacts book is their bible.

1 Like

I suppose there is the possibility that the source gave information to Ornstein before all others because he worked for the BBC, and that they’d choose to now give news first to someone who still works for the BBC and not an online publication that is behind a paywall.

Or perhaps Ornstein now has a big enough following among Arsenal fans that the source at Arsenal still thinks its worth giving giving him the latest news first.

4 Likes

Took me ages to workout who he reminded me of. Came to me over the weekend. Ossie Ardiles.
Something disconcerting about that.

1 Like

The BBC will hire someone with their own contacts in the club as well, I’m sure. We will now probably have double the content.

Really interesting read this

Copy and paste the whole thing here for me. Thanks

8 Likes

No, thanks

Tight bastard. Consider your custom title rescinded.

21 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: UNREAL

10 Likes