The Athletic

It’s actually worth the money given the quality of content available. Some genuinely very fascinating articles I’m glad you’re on board lol

1 Like

You can just paste the link rather

1 Like

Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do, son

7 Likes

I’ll hold out for £15

1 Like

jk :arteta:

2 Likes

Ffs if OA wasn’t a hive mind of terrible football takes already.

Your being brainwashed sheeple and paying for the pleasure.

#TeamUnathletic

2 Likes

Yes! This will be great!!! Ornstein said he’s gonna be a regualar guest on it aswell. :smiley:

1 Like

Watching all you cunts buy a subscription to this was one of the worst things to happen all year.

6 Likes

Come on your creds gone now. Jacqui Oatley. Your rinsed.

2 Likes

As if watching MOTD wasn’t painful enough :joy:

1 Like

Where playing bad enough to be getting a commentary off her soon.

2 Likes

Now?

3 Likes

I’ve only read three articles so far. I’m not even going to end up getting value our of it :santi:

3 Likes

22 new posts in this thread. I’m starting to feel excluded without my own subscription to a high-quality online sports media service.

1 Like

I didn’t think this would your thing sham tbh haha as you strike me as an arsenal and rovers fan only not a football in general fan

Tell me to fuck off if I am incorrect :joy:

You deserve to be told to fuck off for just not sharing that first article Jakey was interested in and starting all this madness.

7 Likes

Yea that’s about right, think I’ve said as much previously too. I’ll scour it for some obscure shit though. I like reading about perennial league 1/2 type clubs sometimes.

2 Likes

Didn’t expect I’d be interested in many articles outside Arsenal but I’ve actually also read Chelsea, Man Utd and City ones. Oh and the Michael Antonio santa clause lamborginhi one too, obviously.

It’s been good so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there any joy in reading about those teams when they’re on the up compared to us though?

The only time I wanna read about rivals is when I’m trolling through their sub reddits and forums lol’ing at all the members turning on each other and knee jerking off to death.

Though I can’t actually remember the last time I did that as it seems like we haven’t been competitive for like most of the decade.

4 Likes

I used to think like that but I’ve accepted our decline and our position compared to theirs. If I didn’t I probably wouldn’t even bother watching their matches.

Guess it’s kind of similar for articles. Not all of them, but some - well written - are good reads and not too long. :slight_smile:

1 Like