The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

We should have had a second before we threw it away.

1 Like

we did it \o/ weā€™re awesome! best of luck in Russia 2018 bro!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/68/688fbe213854591b77e839c923a08116f049fd6727015e4119d604fdedd78237.jpg

7 Likes

I wish!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Australia 0-0 Honduras at Half Time.

A goal! I honestly thought this game would go on forever.

1 Like

damn 3-0 to the Socceroos, this is all but over, youā€™re doing it @Aussiegooner !

1 Like

Commentator: ā€œIf the Ballon Dā€™Or was decided only on headers, I think Tim Cahill would be miles ahead of Ronaldo & Messi every year.ā€ :rofl:

Well-done my aussie mate :wink:

1 Like

Yeah we were all over them in the 2nd half, was a very average tie until then lol. We still canā€™t score in open play however :rofl:.
No complaints though, qualifying for 4 consecutive world cups is a great achievement for us.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I feel kind of guilty, we are going to Russia with our squad whilst you blokes sit at home with a squad far superior.

Football is a funny old game. It can happen.

Donā€™t worry the Moroccan women will be there. If you love dark eyes, dark hair and tanned skin that is :pray:t3::pray:t3:

3 Likes

Fuck Sweden tbh

First they knock out Italy from the World cup, then they disrespect them and the whole food loving world like this?

2 Likes

Italy should just declare war on them now for that act of pure treachery

1 Like

Id take Swedish meatballs over Italian ones any day of the week.

2 Likes

:rofl: Yeah, Iā€™m glad England will be there though, defending the art of fine cuisine!

To be fair, English food is actually really good and thereā€™s a shit ton of ridiculously good restaurants in England (not just London).

1 Like

English or in Englandā€¦ If the latter then you can say so about a lot of places around the world even if the local food isnā€™t exceptionally famous.

Nah English food is really good in general. Itā€™s just very hearty.

Few things beat a proper good Sunday roast. Toad in the Hole is amazing too, as is Bubble and Squeak and a whole host of other English foods.

Itā€™s just a weird hangover from the post-war period when the UK was still blighted by rationing and an economy that didnā€™t lend itself to eating out much.

4 Likes