The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Where’s @wilshambition

How do you feel bro?

1 Like

Ha yeah they count. Would quite like a penalty shootout actually, they’re always fun to watch.

Is he from Ivory Coast?

Served Australia well vs Uruguay in 2005, so why not let it be us again in 2017 ? Could mean I sink a few extra beers at the pub Wednesday night though, making Thursday morning work more annoying.

Does that not go for 32 as well really. Anything over 16 is quantity over quality to me.

Yeah look to be perfectly honest I agree that 32 is still quantity over quality, I just think its good do give the underdogs some sort of chance to qualify.

Morocco

1 Like

Over the moon bro, We’ve been waiting for this moment for 20 years, time to get some tickets to Russia now :tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I’m booking as soon as the draw comes out :pray:t3::pray:t3: DIMA MAROC!!!

2 Likes

Players to look after in Morocco national team?

Hakimi who plays for Real Madrid is a really good talent. We obviously have Benatia at the back too. But in general we have the best defence in Africa at the moment. With Dirar and Saïss, they complement Hakimi and Benatia well.

Ziyech is good, not sure his career has quite taken off in the way we all hoped but he’s good. Obviously Boufal has plenty of talent - injuries are his only concern. Belhanda still plies his trade, and he’s still young enough and good enough to have played for a much bigger European club but money seems to be his motivator.

But as far as young talent go I’d watch out for:

Hamza Mendyl, Achraf Hakimi, Amine Harit, Soufiane Boufal, Hakim Ziyech and Soufyan Amrabat.

2 Likes

Hakimi, the RB?

Yep. That’s the one.

1 Like

Had no idea Bennasser was Moroccan, liked him every time I’ve seen him play.

1 Like

He’s a good player I’m not entirely sure if he’ll make the World Cup squad guess that depends on how this season goes. But he’s one for the future.

2 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Ffs

1 Like

I’m happy that more and more players are choosing Morocco instead of France, Belgium and Netherlands now.

Would have been good to have Fellaini, Chadli, El Ghazi, Munir and Bakkali at our disposal top.

1 Like

Lol someone hand van Basten his L :eyes:

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/929728255380393984

1 Like

Northern Ireland shouldn’t trouble Switzerland today.