Tennis

Yeah, but he is not likeable like Federer and Nadal and that cuts 25% of his “numbers” :grin:

2 Likes

Mental strength Djokovic is way above anyone that’s played the sport also, this guy has the best numbers despite the crowd being against him predominantly in 90 % of the venues he plays.

That’s special.

3 Likes

Speaking about mental strength

2 Likes
  1. Nadal
  2. Jokervic
  3. Federer

Djoko
Nadal
Uniqlo

1 Like
1 Like

‘Do you want to do things the hard way, or the harder way?’ - Andy Murray when he wakes up in the morning…probably

:goat:

1 Like

Fucking hell how do America still have covid travel restrictions the absolute weirdos

Nobody checks when you fly there anyway lol. They’re getting rid of them in April or May I think

1 Like

Mid May the USA is finally getting rid of them.

They’ve still gotta protect the safety of the vaccinated from the unvaccinated until then.

1 Like

I’m going in March. Hope they don’t fck me over :pensive:

1 Like
1 Like

Phenomenal, especially given he hasn’t been able to play the 4 US masters 1000s + the US open.

1 Like

A real shame :disappointed:

Disappointing, the hip injury was only meant to keep him out for 6-8 weeks but unfortunately now it has been 4 months :cry:.

1 Like

End of the road, he had an incredible run

1 Like

I kinda expected him to either skip the French Open or exit early. I think he made the right choice but it’s clear the end is near now. He’s in that phase like Federer was where he would pick and choose which tournaments he’d play. Sad but time catches up with everyone.

https://twitter.com/reutersworld/status/1663493272365412353?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

:clown_face:

1 Like

Medvedev out 1st rd, surprising given he just won the masters event in Rome.