Tennis

Aus government gives the all clear to the Djoker, the Smoker the midnight toker @Darkseid

1 Like

This probably won’t matter to most men as I doubt it’s something they’ve ever thought about. But it’s about time this rule was changed. Guess it stayed in place for as long as it did because it’s men who make the rules and they’ve got no clue what it feels like to be self conscious during your period.

5 Likes

Should have been implemented long ago.

It’s a tired tradition at this point

1 Like

Good decision, like the tradition as a whole but it’s a very valid reason to make a change and glad they’ve finally acknowledged it.

2 Likes

Few football teams are gonna stop wearing white shorts aswell aren’t they.

Nadal defeats Ruud in the final group game, nice for him that he didn’t go winless in the tournament. Winner of Fritz and Felix coming up will qualify for SF.

1 Like

Ruud can’t get it done against a top three player, in 19 sets against them he hasn’t taken a single one

1 Like

Medvedev lost 3 3rd set breakers this week @Darkseid. Not a great year for him given the expectation, maybe the poor collapse in the AO final lingered.

1 Like

Been a miserable season for him, after that AO open loss he’s lost practically every big match.

Hope this long match doesn’t take much out of Djokovic against Fritz. They’ve put him on the day match too which is ridiculous, curious.

1 Like

Djokovic into the final and now a chance to equal Federer’s 6 season end final wins.

Djokovic will also finish the year world no 5.

Not bad when you aren’t able to play

AO
USO
Indian wells
Miami
Cincinnati
Montreal
And 2000 points from Wimbledon don’t count.

3 Likes

Made hard work of it in the end, sloppy play here and there but as you mentioned not bad at all.

He’d be #1 no doubt about it.

Yeah Fritz pretty much sums it up

I think he does need to face Nadal head-to-head this year, though

I don’t believe they have

Only on the clay at the French, Novak was obviously banned from participating in lots of tournaments and a few others Rafa was knocked out too early like Paris masters recently and end of season finals now.

Hopefully 2023 they play at the AO.

1 Like

Ahh yes. Great match that one.

1 Like

Casper Ruud has had a great year without capturing one of the big trophies yet

Finalist Miami masters
Finalist French open
Finalist US open

Now plays Djokovic in the end of season finals.

Will finish the year ranked No 2 if he wins, no 3 if he loses.

Undefeated end of year champ equalling Federer’e 6 titles

GOAT shit

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty impressive to go 5/5 in the end of season finals against the best players in the world.

Djokovic still the fav for AO and Wimbledon next year.

Think the French could be a coin flip between Rafa, Djokovic and Alcaraz.

The US open who knows, hopefully Djokovic can enter the country by then.

1 Like

Still stupid how no one can compete with Rafa on clay or Djok at Wimbledon.

This young generation of tennis players almost need to be better.

I think the young generation aren’t bad tbh, it just speaks volumes of the older guys greatness imo.

1 Like